DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market, By Type (Corrosion & Scale Inhibitor, Antiscalant / Dispersant, Coagulant & Flocculant & Others), By Industry Type (Water & Wastewater), By End Use, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 - 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market stood at $597 million in 2019.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to rising population, increasing water contamination on account of rapid urbanization and industrialization, growing investments in sewage treatment plants and river cleaning programs, and strict government policies on polluted water discharge by industries. Some of the other factors that would positively influence the country's water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in the coming years include growing textile industry, favorable government policies and rising preference for green technology chemicals.
At present, there are numerous water and wastewater treatment chemical products such as corrosion & scale inhibitors, antiscalants, coagulants & flocculants, biocides and disinfectants, pH adjusters and others. Amongst all the types, corrosion & scale inhibitors and antiscalants are the two most widely used chemicals in India by end-user industries such as sugar, pharma, fertilizer, paper & pulp, and oil & gas industry. In 2019, India corrosion & scale inhibitor used in various industrial applications accounted for more than 25% of India total water and wastewater treatment chemicals.
Corrosion & scale inhibitor segment is also anticipated to grow at a robust pace in the coming years owing to its increasing demand from industrial sectors to prevent process pipelines from corrosion & scaling. Further, the continuously declining water levels and water quality is expected to propel the demand for water & wastewater treatment chemicals in India during the forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market on the basis of product type, industry type, end-use, sales channel and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market into four regions, namely, West, North, South and East.
- To identify major drivers, challenges and trends in the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market.
- To understand major policies and regulations which can positively or negatively impact the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market.
- To evaluate average market selling prices in the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions Brand
4.3. Brand Satisfaction
5. India Water and Wastewater Scenario
6. India Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Chemical Type, By Industry Type, By End Use & By Region)
7. India Corrosion & Scale Inhibitor Chemicals Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
8. India Biocide & Disinfectant Chemicals Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
9. India Coagulant & Flocculant Chemicals Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & By Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
10. India Defoamer Chemicals Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & By Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
11. India pH Adjuster Chemicals Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & By Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
12. India Antiscalants / Dispersant Chemicals Market Outlook
12.1. Market Size & Forecast
12.1.1. By Value & By Volume
12.2. Market Share & Forecast
13. Pricing Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
14.3. Impact Analysis
15. Markets Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. Trade Dynamics
17.3. Trade Balance
18. Value Chain Analysis
19. Channel Partners
20. India Economic Profile
21. Competitive Landscape
21.1. Competitive Benchmarking
21.2. Company Profiles
21.2.1. NALCO Water India Ltd.
21.2.2. SUEZ India Pvt Ltd
21.2.3. Thermax India Ltd.
21.2.4. Ion Exchange India Ltd.
21.2.5. Chembond Chemicals Ltd.
21.2.6. VASU Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
21.2.7. BASF India Ltd.
21.2.8. Solenis Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
21.2.9. Chemtex Speciality Ltd.
21.2.10. Sicagen India Pvt Ltd.
21.2.11. SNF India Pvt Ltd.
22. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fa3ifn