DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Gun Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product; Ammunition Type; Accessories" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global air gun market accounted for US$ 2,045.5 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period 2020-2027, to account for US$ 3,987.0 Mn by 2027.
The air gun market is accelerating a decent pace, and over the past half-decade, the manufacturers are experiencing substantial demand for their products from direct customers as well as online distributors. The air gun are not considered as firearms, and owing to this, the establishing of newer manufacturing plants is easier. The global air gun market is fragmented with significant number of players operating across the globe, and over the years, the number of manufacturers is increasing. The increase in manufacturers is boosting the global air gun market by offering an increased number of products.
The global air gun market continues to witness a significant proportion of product launches among the leading market players operating in the air gun market. Factors such as the presence of a high number of market players and high market competitiveness along with limited organic growth opportunities have attributed to significant product developments. Along with periodic modification into the existing industry standard practice with consistent advancement in technology is anticipated, which would continue to offer market growth opportunities for air gun market players.
The demand for air rifles is growing at a faster pace in APAC due to the increasing number of sports events as well as the mounting interest of citizens in animal hunting. APAC is a paradise for the mountain predator for hunting a huge variety of wild goats and sheep. The region also offers immense scope for hunters to hunt stags, gazelles, bears, roe deer, etc. In Australia, China, Japan, and Southeast Asian countries, among others, hunting is legal.
- Airforce Airguns
- Carl Walther GmbH
- Daisy Outdoor Products Inc.
- Feinwerkbau GmbH
- GAMO OUTDOOR, S.L.U
- Morini Competition Arm SA
- Smith & Wesson
- Sport Manufacturing Group Inc.
- Velocity Outdoor Inc.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global air gun market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global air gun market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Air Gun - Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Ecosystem Analysis
4.3 PEST Analysis
5. Air Gun Market - Market Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Number of Sporting Events
5.1.2 Increasing Number of Air Gun Manufacturers and Online Distributors Across the Globe
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing number of Stringent Regulation Regarding Possession of Air Guns
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Escalating Demand of Air Rifles in APAC and MEA
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Reduction in Prices of Air Gun in Developing Countries is Expected to Drive the Market
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Air Gun Market - Global Market Analysis
6.2 Global Air Gun Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
6.3 Market Positioning - Top Five Players
7. Air Gun Market Analysis - By Product
7.2 Air Gun Market Revenue Share, by Product (2018 and 2027)
8. Air Gun Market Analysis - By Ammunition Type
8.2 Air Gun Market Revenue Share, by Ammunition Type (2018 and 2027)
8.3 Airgun Pellets
8.4 Airgun BB's
8.5 Big Bore Pellets
8.6 Hunting Pellets
8.7 Cleaning Pellets
9. Airgun Market Analysis - By Accessories
9.2 Air Gun Market Revenue Share, by Accessories (2018 and 2027)
10. Global Air Gun Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America: Air Gun Market
10.3 Europe Air Gun Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
10.4 APAC: Air Gun Market
10.5 MEA: Air Gun Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.6 SAM: Air Gun Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
11.3 Merger and Acquisition
11.4 New Development
12. Company Profiles
13.1 About the Publisher
13.2 Glossary of Terms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2g5jav