DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Autotransfusion Devices Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type; Application; End User; and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global autotransfusion devices market is expected to reach US$ 1,283.52 Mn in 2027 from US$ 936.64 Mn in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020-2027.
The growth of the autotransfusion devices market is estimated to due to driving factors such as involvement of rare blood groups, rising number of transplant procedures and rising prevalence of chronic diseases. However, the risks associated with autotransfusion is expected to restraint the growth of the market during the forecast years.
Chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and renal disorders are the major causes for human death. The treatment of such diseases involves surgical procedures; during the procedure, there is a chance of excessive blood loss. The loss can be compensated by infusing fresh blood or reinfusion of the patient's blood with the help of autotransfusion devices.
According to the data published by the National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the prevalence of cancer in India is estimated to be about 2.25 million every year. Thus the patient undergoes surgical procedures which includes the removal of tumors and organs as a part of cancer treatment. During this procedure there can be excessive blood loss, this loss of blood can be made up to with the help of autotransfusion devices or supply of external blood.
The market is segmented into type, application and end user. Based on type the market is segmented as product, and accessories. On the basis of application the market is divided into cardiac surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, organ transplantation, trauma procedures, and others. And based on the end user the market is categorized as hospitals, specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Braile Biomedica
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Haemonetics Corporation
- LivaNova PLC
- Redax S.p.A.
- SARSTEDT AG and Co. KG
- Teleflex Incorporated
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the autotransfusion devices market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global autotransfusion devices market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Autotransfusion Devices Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Autotransfusion Devices - Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America
4.2.3 Asia Pacific
4.2.4 Middle East & Africa
4.2.5 South and Central America
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Autotransfusion Devices - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Involvement of rare blood groups
5.1.2 Rising number of transplant procedures
5.1.3 Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Risks associated with autotransfusion
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growth opportunities among emerging economies
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Need for reinfusion of blood
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Autotransfusion Devices Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Autotransfusion Devices Market Revenue Forecast And Analysis
6.2 Global Autotransfusion Devices Market, By Geography - Forecast And Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning of Key Players
7. Autotransfusion Device Market Analysis - By Type
7.2 Autotransfusion Devices Market Revenue Share, by Type (2019 and 2027)
8. Autotransfusion Devices Market - By Application
8.2 Autotransfusion Devices Market, by Applications, 2019 and 2027 (%)
8.3 Cardiac Surgeries
8.4 Orthopedic Surgeries
8.5 Organ Transplantation
8.6 Trauma Surgery Procedures
9. Autotransfusion Devices Market Analysis - By End User
9.2 Autotransfusion Devices Market, by End User (2019 and 2027)
9.4 Specialty Clinics
9.5 Ambulatory Surgery Centers
10. Autotransfusion Devices Market - Geographic Analysis
10.1 North America: Autotransfusion Devices Market
10.2 Europe: Autotransfusion Devices Market
10.3 Asia Pacific: Autotransfusion Devices Market
10.4 Middle East & Africa: Autotransfusion Devices Market
10.5 South and Central America: Autotransfusion Devices Market
11. Industry Landscape
11.1.1 Recent Developments by Players in Autotransfusion Devices Market
12. Autotransfusion Devices Market - Key Company Profiles
13.1 About the Publisher
13.2 Glossary of Terms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hteyyc