DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bridges, Gateways And Routers Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global bridges, gateways and routers market as it emerges from the Covid-19 shut down.
The global bridges, gateways and routers market was worth $153.55 billion in 2019.
The bridges, gateways and routers market covered in this report by application into household, commercial, industry, transportation and by end-use into indoor, outdoor.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The bridges, gateways and routers market consists of sales of bridges, gateways and routers and related services for networking purposes. Bridges, gateways and routers establishments produce the devices which are used for networking and manage the amount of traffic, allow data to flow from one discrete network to another and connect two different networks and sorts incoming data and distribute it to the correct destination.
Routers are the easy target for the hackers and an increase in these types of activities can hinder the growth of the routers market in the forecast period. The telecommunication hardware industry is increasingly targeted by hackers, so exposing various security issues. Hackers either disrupt, intercept or deny communications. Despite various measures taken by the companies, data theft still remains a main concern. For instance, researchers from Red Balloon, a security firm, discovered a remote attack method used by the hackers to target Cisco's 1001-X series router and hack all the data and commands sent through that particular device. Issues with cybersecurity thereby restrain the growth of the market.
The impact of digitization across all industries is driving the use of wireless technologies and equipment in developed and developing countries. Rising data traffic, growth in public WiFi and emerging 4G and 5G technologies are driving the growth of wireless equipment that involves bridges, gateways and routers to transfer data over a network. Moreover, many companies are shifting from traditional communications systems such as fixed line technologies to wireless and mobile technologies. For instance, according to a report by the US Health Department, 50.8% of American households were wireless by the end of 2016, thereby indicating a decrease in wireline usage.
In July 2019, Cisco Systems Inc. acquired Acacia Communications Inc. for $2.6 billion on a fully diluted basis net of cash and marketable securities. The acquisition will benefit Cisco for meeting customer demand for more robust networks. The acquisition will bring Acacia's high-speed digital signal processing (DSP) technologies and this will allow Cisco to remain competitive in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market Characteristics
3. Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Bridges, Gateways And Routers Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Bridges, Gateways And Routers Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market, Segmentation By End Use, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Bridges, Gateways And Routers Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- D-Link Corporation
- Netgear Inc
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Intel Corporation
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Asustek Computer Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Helium Systems Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd
- Estimote Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jbkgvb