DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "High Power Transformers Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global high power transformers market was worth $31.75 billion in 2019.
The high power transformers market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa. In 2018, Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the high power transformers market.
High Power Transformers Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global high power transformers market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The high power transformers market consists of sales of high power transformers and related services for electrical insulation, power distribution, control and instrumentation. High power transformers manufacture power transformers with ratings of 801 MVA to 1200 MVA and convert voltages, usually from higher to lower, from one stage or phase configuration to another.
Transformer manufacturing market is moving towards the evolution of independent and self-regulating smart transformers. Smart transformers are programmed to constantly regulate voltage and maintain contact with the stakeholders and provide information and feedback on the power supply. They provide the exact amount of power that is needed and respond to fluctuations through a process known as voltage optimization. They significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions and power consumption as they supply electrical equipment with the ideal amount of power. For instance, in 2018, The US Department of Energy (DOE) planned to invest $7.5 million to support research and development of smart transformers for grid resiliency. Companies should consider investing in technologies to produce smart transformers for commercial establishments.
The demand for high power transformers is driven by the initiatives taken by the government to provide electricity to everyone. Governments across the world are taking initiatives to supply electricity to rural and inaccessible areas, thus increasing the demand for rural electrification. For instance, the Government of India has taken several steps to promote the country's electricity production. For example, a policy such as The "One Nation One Grid" has been launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sithraman in the 2019 Union budget for affordable energy to states. The aim of this program was to provide free electricity to the poor and to others at a very low cost.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. High Power Transformers Market Characteristics
3. High Power Transformers Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global High Power Transformers Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global High Power Transformers Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. High Power Transformers Market Segmentation
4.1. Global High Power Transformers Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. High Power Transformers Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global High Power Transformers Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global High Power Transformers Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Crompton Greaves Limited
- Siemens AG
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems
- Performance Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Hammond Power Solutions
- SPX Transformer Solutions
- Jinpan International
- Jefferson Electric
- CG Power Systems
- Layer Electronics
- LS Industrial Systems
- Kirloskar Electric
- Fuji Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yotwis