DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Polymers Market, By Type, By Product, By Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Polymers Market is estimated to reach around $ 546 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period to reach $ 693 billion by 2025. Polymers are the chains of monomer units and the physical properties of final materials are determined by the structural and chemical composition of the chain. Increasing demand for polymers from various end-user industries like healthcare, construction, packaging, automobiles, among others for the manufacturing of adhesives elastomers, and surface coatings is the key factor contributing to the growth of the Global Polymers Market.
Moreover, end-user industries are using polymers to substitute glass, paper and metals due to its low weight and cost, which is anticipated to bolster the growth of the Global Polymers Market over the coming years. Also, population in developing countries such as Brazil, China and India is increasing significantly, which is leading to increase in demand for essential products as well as consumers purchasing power, which in turn, is anticipated to strengthen the Global Polymers Market through 2025.
The Global Polymers Market is segmented based on type, product, application, and region. Based on application, the market can be segmented into packaging, electronics, food, petrochemicals, healthcare, building & construction, electronics & communication and transportation. Among them, the packaging segment dominated the market until 2019 and is projected to maintain its lead over the forecast period as well because packaging is involved in every industrial sphere, such as food packaging, medical packaging, pharmaceuticals packaging, etc.
- China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- LyondellBasell Industries N. V.
- The Dow Chemical Company (US)
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Borealis AG
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Polymers Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Polymers Market based on type, product, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Polymers Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Polymers Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Polymers Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Polymers Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Polymer Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Thermoplastics, Thermosets and Others)
5.2.2. By Product Type (Polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, polyethylene terephthalate (pet), polystyrene, and others
5.2.3. By Application Type (Packaging, building and construction, automotive, electrical and electronic, household, leisure & sports, agriculture and others)
5.2.4. By Company
5.2.5. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Polymer Market Outlook
7. North America Polymer Market Outlook
8. Europe Polymer Market Outlook
9. South America Polymer Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Polymer Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ktdpr