LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions introduces a series on COVID-19 that focuses on how coronavirus is impacting businesses across geographies.
The transformation of the COVID-19 outbreak into a pandemic has brought about significant shifts in business processes and market needs. The pandemic is provoking severe budgetary strains in many segments of the economy, due to which companies are forced to scale down operations to balance the financial impact of the crisis. Also, the impact on business revenues and household incomes risks turning a health crisis and temporary shifts in business activities into a long-term financial catastrophe.
Outmaneuver uncertainty with detailed data-driven insights backed with smart analytics platforms. Request a FREE proposal to gain comprehensive solution insights.
How Quantzig’s COVID-19 business support solutions can help you?
- Our specially curated analytics solutions focus on ensuring business continuity to help businesses navigate the crisis
- We also offer access to a library of best practices and analytics methodologies that can help businesses carry out operations smoothly by identifying the COVID-19 impact areas
- Our services involve combinations of components like portal access, ad-hoc/steady projects, and consulting services
Navigating the crisis is no big deal, given the fact you possess the organizational readiness to shift and adapt to a different environment. Talk to our analytics experts to learn how we can help you adapt and thrive in the new normal.
The current global scenario in which businesses are struggling to stay afloat is truly unprecedented. The global supply chain has been disrupted, lockdowns have been enforced, and businesses have been pushed to adapt and thrive in the new reality. Considering the widespread impact of the crisis, one also gets to witness a major transformation in market needs and customer demand including, a spike in demand for personal protective equipment, the shift in purchasing patterns, and a drastic decline in discretionary spending. But at the same time, it's crucial to note that the supply chains that provide the products and services are disrupted globally, bringing in new challenges across industries.
According to Quantzig’s advanced analytics experts, “Based on our analysis, most leading businesses are now falling back on data to make crucial decisions based on the knowledge of current events and future occurrences.”
Transform your business with impactful insights and innovative technologies. Request a FREE demo to learn more.
Latest COVID-19 Insights:
Our industry-leading solutions combine cutting-edge analytics methodologies, advanced algorithms, and data science with intuitive, interactive dashboards that help drive organizational value and outcome.
- COVID-19 Response: Lessons from German Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Why the Global Supply Chain Is Not Immune to COVID-19 | A Q&A Session with Quantzig’s Analytics Expert
- Pandemic Analytics: 3 FAQs Answered by Quantzig’s Analytics Experts
- Managing Delinquency Amid a Crisis: Quantzig’s Take on How Financial Data Analytics Can Help
- COVID-19: A Black Swan Event for the US Oil and Gas Industry?
- How Ventilator Manufacturers are Dealing with Material Shortages Amidst COVID-19 Crisis: 3 Lessons
Explore our COVID-19 resource library for detailed analyst insights: https://bit.ly/2VSauEx
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal