LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the audio and video editing software market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.43 billion during 2019-2023. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Acon AS, Adobe Inc., Animoto Inc., Apple Inc., Autodesk Inc., Avid Technology Inc., CyberLink Corp., Microsoft Corp., Sony Corp., and Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. are some of the major market participants. The shift toward cloud-based model will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Shift toward cloud-based model has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Audio and Video Editing Software Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Audio and video editing software market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31543
Audio and Video Editing Software Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our audio and video editing software market report covers the following areas:
- Audio and Video Editing Software Market Size
- Audio and Video Editing Software Market Trends
- Audio and Video Editing Software Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased use of editing software for personal use as one of the prime reasons driving the audio and video editing software market growth during the next few years.
Audio and Video Editing Software Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the audio and video editing software market, including some of the vendors such as Acon AS, Adobe Inc., Animoto Inc., Apple Inc., Autodesk Inc., Avid Technology Inc., CyberLink Corp., Microsoft Corp., Sony Corp., and Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the audio and video editing software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Audio and Video Editing Software Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist audio and video editing software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the audio and video editing software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the audio and video editing software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of audio and video editing software market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Personal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Middle East and Africa - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acon AS
- Adobe Inc.
- Animoto Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Avid Technology Inc.
- CyberLink Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Sony Corp.
- Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.