DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nicaragua Telecom Operators: 2020 Country Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Nicaragua Telecom Operators: 2020 Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Nicaragua today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Overall telecom and pay-TV revenue in Nicaragua will decline from $685.9 million in 2019 to $654.9 million by 2024, at a five-year CAGR of 0.9%. However, when valued in local currency terms, the revenue will expand at a 4.0% CAGR for the same period, supported by growth in Fixed broadband, mobile data and pay-TV segments.
Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 8.5% in US dollar (13.9% CAGR in local currency terms) over 2019-2024 to reach $237.7 million by 2024. On the other hand, Fixed broadband revenue will decline at a CAGR of 0.7% over 2019-2024. However, this decline mainly due to a stronger US$ against local currency. In local currency, the market revenues are set to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from NIO4.3 billion in 2019 to NIO5.3 billion by 2024.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Nicaragua.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV revenue in Nicaragua will decline from $685.9 million in 2019 to $654.9 million by 2024, at a five-year CAGR of 0.9%. However, when valued in local currency terms, the revenue will expand at a 4.0% CAGR for the same period.
- Mobile revenue will account for 51% of total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2024, mainly driven by increase in the adoption of higher-valued data-centric packages with 4G services uptake contributing to data ARPU growth.
- Tigo Nicaragua held the leading position in the mobile market with 62.9% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2019 and will remain the leading mobile operator in Nicaragua through 2024.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Nicaragua's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Nicaragua's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Nicaragua's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Nicaragua.
- Tigo Nicaragua
- Claro Nicaragua
- Xinwei Nicaragua
- Yota Nicaragua
- Sky Nicaragua
- Qualy TV Nicaragua
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7flkd1