DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airflow Management - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Airflow Management market worldwide is projected to grow by US$390.2 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 8.8%. Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$536.6 Million by the year 2025, Products will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$13.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$11.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Products will reach a market size of US$26.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$110.2 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 2bm Limited
- 42U, A DirectNET Company
- Cableseal Data Centre Airflow Management Solutions
- CONTEG, spol. s r.o.
- Critical Environments Group
- Data Center Solutions, Inc.
- Data Clean Corporation
- Degree Controls, Inc.
- E Technologies Inc.
- Edp Europe Ltd.
- Fairbanks Energy Services
- Halton Group
- Kingspan Group PLC
- NetRack Enclosures Private Ltd.
- Polargy, Inc.
- ProSource Technical Services, LLC.
- RLE Technologies
- Schneider Electric SE
- Subzero Engineering
- Tripp Lite
- Unitile India
- Upsite Technologies, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Airflow Management: An Introductory Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Airflow Management Solutions Market
- Surging Electricity Needs of Modern Data Centers and Parallel Escalation in Energy-Efficiency Strategies Promulgates Broad-based Opportunities for Airflow Management Solutions
- Steep Increase in Data Center Investments Worldwide: A Review
- A Note on Factors Influencing Data Center Investments
- IT Industry Steers Overall Momentum in Data Center Investments
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Airflow Management Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Airflow Management Remains One of the Core Strategies in Data Center Thermal Management Programs
- Demanding Thermal Management Requirements of Modern Data Centers Solidify Use Case of Airflow Management
- Emphasis on Improving Cooling System Efficiency Widens Business Prospects
- Table: Cooling Technologies Account for Lion's Share of Data Center Maintenance Expenditure: Percentage (%) Breakdown of Data Center Spending on IT Equipment, Cooling Technologies and Others (2019)
- Liquid Cooling Technology Poised to Alter Market Dynamics
- Key Factors Steering Deployments of Liquid Cooling in Data Centers
- Ongoing Tilt Towards Leaner & Meaner Construction Seeks Refinements in Airflow Management Methodology
- Prevailing Trends in Data Center Cooling & Power Management Create Robust Need for Advanced Technologies
- New High-Velocity Directional Airflow Panels Come to Fore Offering Top of Class Performance
- Novel Aisle Layout Design for Data Center Racks Makes Airflow Management More Effective
- NEC Develops New Heat Removal Technology to Dramatically Improve Cooling Efficiency in Data Centers
- Rise of Green Data Centers to Drive Next Wave of Growth
- Evolving Role of Preventative Maintenance to Stir Revenue Expansion
- A Look into Key Service Areas for HVAC Units
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sm24at