DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bakery Processing Equipment Market by Product Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report the global bakery processing equipment market size was $11.4 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach $18.7 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Bakery processing equipment are systems, and related machinery that aid different bakery processes including but not limited to bakery, kneading, slicing, mixing, and rolling. The key factors driving the growth of the bakery processing equipment market include growth of hospitality industry, upa surge in affordability, technological innovations, and advancement in bakery processing equipment materials.
Moreover, customized solutions according to specific sizes and shapes remotely controlled equipment to revolutionize bakery processing equipment market in the upcoming years. However, factors such as increase in prevalence of used bakery processing equipment is expected to impede the market growth. Smart bakery processing equipment and highly efficient equipment have gained huge traction in the recent years, which is anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The global bakery processing equipment market is segmented into product type, application and region. By product type, the global market is studied across ovens & proofers, mixers, sheeters & molders, and others. Depending on application, the market is classified into bread, cakes & pastries, cookies & biscuits, pizza crusts and others. Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global bakery processing equipment market.
- The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- An extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
Key findings of the study:
- Asia-Pacific leads in terms of revenue share and is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
- The ovens & proofers segment generates highest revenue in the bakery processing equipment market analysis.
- In 2018, based on application, bread products accounted for about 40% of the global bakery processing equipment market share. However, the cookies and biscuits segments is expected to witness robust growth with a CAGR of 9.0%, during the forecast period.
- In 2018, based on region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow with robust CAGR of 7.8% during the bakery processing equipment market forecast.
Some of the key players operating in global bakery processing equipment market includes Paul Mueller Company, Buhler AG, Euroasia Food Equipment SDN BHD, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Welbilt Inc., Ali Group Srl, Breville Group, The Middleby Corporation, JBT Corporation, Heat and Control, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.2.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.2.3. Threat of Substitution
3.2.4. Threat of New Entrants
3.2.5. Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.3. The Next Generation of Processing Equipment: Opinions of Engaged Stakeholders
3.4. Parent Market Overview
3.5. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Fast Paced Lifestyle of Consumers Looking Out For Convenient Food Products
184.108.40.206. Technological Innovations Providing Impetus To The Market
220.127.116.11. Stringent Regulations And International Quality Standards
18.104.22.168. Surge In Demand For Bakery Products In Developing Region
22.214.171.124. Next Generation Equipment Providing Lucrative Opportunities For Engaged Stakeholders
4. Global Bakery Processing Equipment Market, By Product Type
4.2. Ovens & Proofers
4.4. Sheeters & Molders
5. Global Bakery Processing Equipment Market, By Application
5.3. Cakes & Pastries
5.4. Cookies & Biscuits
5.5. Pizza Crusts
6. Bakery Processing Equipment Market, By Region
6.1.1. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
6.2. North America
7. Competition Landscape
7.1. Competitive Dashboard
7.2. Product Mapping
7.3. Competitive Heatmap
7.4. Key Developments
8. Company Profiles
8.1. Ali Group Srl
8.1.1. Company Overview
8.1.2. Company Snapshot
8.1.3. Operating Business Segments
8.1.4. Product Portfolio
8.1.5. Key Strategic Moves And Developments
8.2. Breville Group
8.3. Buhler Ag
8.4. Euroasia Food Equipment Sdn Bhd
8.5. Gea Group Aktiengesellschaft
8.6. Heat And Control, Inc.
8.7. Jbt Corporation
8.8. Paul Mueller Company
8.9. The Middleby Corporation
8.10. Welbilt Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n9ujbr