DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune disease of multifactorial origin that can affect any organ or organ system, resulting in a broad spectrum of clinical manifestations ranging from dermatological involvement to multi-organ failure with episodes of relapses and remissions. Because of its dynamic nature, this disease has an unpredictable natural course leading to high rates of morbidity and even death (Bertsias, Cervera and Boumpas, 2012; Bhattacharya et al., 2011). Lupus nephritis (LN) or lupus glomerulonephritis is a complication of SLE in which the kidneys are affected. LN is a major contributor to morbidity and mortality among SLE patients (Bhattacharya et al., 2011; O'Neill and Cervera, 2010).
Epidemiologists utilized historical data obtained from peer-reviewed articles and reports to build the forecast for the diagnosed incident cases and the diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE and LN in the 7MM. Epidemiologists applied the incidence and prevalence of SLE and LN drawn from the above sources to each country's population to calculate the number of estimated diagnosed incident cases and diagnosed prevalent cases for SLE and LN.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and Lupus Nephritis (LN) in the seven major markets.
- This report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE segmented by age, and sex, and the diagnosed prevalent cases are further segmented by severity.
- The report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for various comorbidities of SLE. An epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of LN among pediatric population and adult population for the 7MM is also incorporated.
- Additionally, the report includes the diagnosed prevalent cases of LN segmented by World Health Organization (WHO) and International Society of Nephrology (ISN)/Renal Pathology Society (RPS) classification into Classes I-VI.
- The SLE and LN epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
- The Epidemiology report is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology-based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the report supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over a 10-year forecast period using reputable sources.
The SLE and LN Epidemiology series will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global SLE and LN markets.
- Quantify patient populations in the global SLE and LN markets to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for SLE and LN therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand magnitude of SLE and LN population by its severity.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis: Executive Summary
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Reports
3.1 Disease Background
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
3.3 Global and Historical Trends
3.4 Forecast Methodology
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for SLE and LN (2018-2028)
3.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of SLE
3.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of SLE
3.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of SLE
3.5.4 Diagnosed Incident Cases of LN
3.5.5 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of SLE
3.5.6 Age-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of SLE
3.5.7 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of SLE
3.5.8 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of SLE by Severity
3.5.9 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of SLE by Comorbidities
3.5.10 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of LN
3.5.11 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of LN by Severity, Based on WHO Classifications
3.5.12 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of LN by Severity, Based on ISN/RPS Classifications
3.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight
3.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis
3.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n6nncj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.