DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Graft Versus Host Disease: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- How will the GvHD prophylaxis and treatment landscape in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan) change from 2018-2028?
- What GvHD prophylaxis agents and treatments are in clinical development?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of GvHD prophylaxis and treatment candidates in development compare with one another, and against treatment options?
- What are the remaining unmet needs in GvHD prevention and treatment?
- What drivers and barriers will affect GvHD sales in the 7MM over the forecast period?
The GvHD market is expected to undergo significant change and growth over the next 10 years across the seven major pharmaceutical markets (7MM; US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) covered in this report.
This report analyzes the current GvHD treatment and prophylaxis landscape and provides detailed insights into the market dynamics of this newly recognized disorder. This analysis also includes the evaluation of the commercial and clinical profiles of drugs in development for GvHD, and their sales projections within GvHD over the 2018-2028 forecast period.
- The GvHD market is expected to undergo significant change and growth over the next 10 years across the seven major pharmaceutical markets (7MM; US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) covered in this report.
- In this report, the publisher analyzes the current GvHD treatment and prophylaxis landscape and provides detailed insights into the market dynamics of this newly recognized disorder. This analysis also includes the evaluation of the commercial and clinical profiles of drugs in development for GvHD, and their sales projections within GvHD over the 2018-2028 forecast period.
- Currently, the GvHD prophylaxis and treatment algorithm varies significantly among physicians and institutions, largely due to the current treatment options consisting of mostly off-label therapies.
- Over the forecast period the publisher expects that treatment options for GvHD patients will become more consistent as pipeline products with significant clinical evidence are approved and launched for GvHD prophylaxis and treatment. - The launches of products with demonstrated efficacy will be a major driver of growth over the next 10 years, other drivers of growth during this period will include.
- Overview of therapies used in GvHD prophylaxis in patients receiving allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplants, and treatments for acute, chronic and steroid-refractory GvHD.
- Topline GvHD prophylaxis and treatment market revenue from 2018-2028. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include currently available treatments and prophylaxis products, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting GvHD sales in the 7MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global GvHD market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.
- Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
The report will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GvHD prophylaxis and treatment market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the GvHD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Strong Growth Expected in the GvHD Marketplace from 2018-2028
2.2 Lack of Consensus on Clinical Trial Endpoints
2.3 GvHD Unmet Needs Expected to Be Partially Addressed
2.4 Opportunity Remains for GvHD Prophylaxis Candidates
2.5 Jakafi Approval for Both Acute and Chronic GvHD Will Drive Sales
2.6 What Do Physicians Think?
3.2 Related Reports
3.3 Upcoming Related Reports
4 Disease Overview
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4.2 Classification and Prognosis
4.2.1 Acute GvHD
4.2.2 Chronic GvHD
6 Current Treatment Options
7 Unmet Needs and Opportunity Assessment
8 R&D Strategies
9 Pipeline Assessment
10 Pipeline Valuation Analysis
Companies Mentioned (A-Z)
- CSL Behring
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/50i38p