The US polyethylene plastic tube market was valued more than $200 million in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate of around 5.9% during the forecast period. Polyethylene is one of the most popular types of plastics mostly used in the packaging industry. Poly tubing is also FDA approved for use in food and beverage applications.
Polyethylene tubing products provide efficient, clean fluid handling capabilities for hospitals, research laboratories, food and beverage manufacturers, agriculture, and more. Moreover, in February 2019, the American Chemical Council's Plastics Division and the European Union (EU) had announced the target of 100% use of recyclable, reusable and compostable plastics by 2025 and 2040 respectively in their regions. These regulations are expected to shape the plastic tube packaging industry of the country in the future.
The US plastic pipe market growth is attributed to the integration of printing and design technology by plastic tube manufacturers that enhance the packaging capabilities and have strong economic prospects. Advanced packaging technology has allowed companies to introduce innovation in products rather than adhere to traditional packaging methods. Many companies, therefore, adopt sustainable and intelligent innovation in their product designs. The consumption of plastic tubes is increasing due to several benefits of plastic tubes such as ease of use, portability, and convenience. However, in many countries, plastic is banned due to its environmental effects and fluctuation in prices of raw materials which is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
- Albea Services S.A.S.
- Berry Global, Inc.
- CCL Industries Corp.
- Cope Plastics, Inc.
- CTL - TH Packaging
- Essel Propack, Ltd.
- Freelin-Wade Co.
- GSH Industries, Inc.
- Hoffmann Neopac AG
- Huhtamki Oyj
- Lakeland Plastics, Inc.
- LeRoy Plastics, Inc.
- LINHARDT GmbH & Co. KG
- NewAge Industries, Inc.
- RPC M&H Plastics
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Inc.
- Scandolara S.p.A.
- Shree Rama Multi-Tech, Ltd.
- Tubes International Sp. z o.o.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US polyethylene plastic tube market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US polyethylene plastic tube market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the US polyethylene plastic tube market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. US Polyethylene Plastic Tube Market by End-User
5.1.3. Oral Care
5.1.4. Others (Food & Beverages)
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a350a3