DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Cables Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive cables market was worth $2.78 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.54% and reach $3.72 billion by 2023.
The automotive cables market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the automotive cables market in 2019.
Automotive Cables Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global automotive cables market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the automotive cables? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Automotive Cables market global report from the publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The automotive cables market covered in this report is segmented by product type into copper core, aluminum core, other. It is also segmented by sales channel into direct channel, distribution channel and by application into automotive primary wire and battery cable, brake cable, trailer cable, car speaker wire, fusible link wire.
The growth of automotive cables market is hindered by the growing availability of counterfeit auto parts including automotive cables. Cheap counterfeited cables are responsible for major revenue loss for authentic cable manufacturers. Apart from being priced low, these cables also increase the risk of accidents because of their low quality. The availability of counterfeited cables forces genuine manufacturers to spend heavy amounts to stop the sale of counterfeited products. According to the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry report in 2018, about 20% of all road accidents in India is attributed to counterfeit automotive parts with Rs 2,200 crore revenue being lost by the government due to these counterfeit products.
In 2019, TPC Wire & Cable Corp. (TPC), a USA based provider of premium electrical wire and cable solutions, acquired EZ Form Cable Corporation for an undisclosed amount. Through the acquisition TPC aims to strengthen its wire and cables solutions by utilizing wiring and cables solutions from EZ Form Cable Corporation's portfolio. EZ Form Cable Corporation is a USA based provider of RF connectors, coaxial cable and coaxial cable assemblies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive Cables Market Characteristics
3. Automotive Cables Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Automotive Cables Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Automotive Cables Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Automotive Cables Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Automotive Cables Market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Automotive Cables Market, Segmentation By Sales Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Automotive Cables Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Automotive Cables Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Automotive Cables Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Automotive Cables Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Coficab Tunisie SA
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- General Cable
- Furukawa Electric
- Lear Corporation
- Coficab Group
- Yazaki Corporation
- Allied Wire & Cable Inc.
- PKC Group
- Beijing Force
- General Cable
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w7kmud