LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest success story on market potential analysis for an oil and gas company.
The client, an oil and gas company based out of China, encountered production declines owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the client faced challenges in managing supply chain operations, implementing crisis management plans, setting up risk mitigation programs, and determining a market-determined pricing system. The client, therefore, wanted to understand the potential impact of COVID-19 outbreak on their business operations and re-evaluate their operations to succeed in the post-COVID-19 era.
The key objectives of the engagement were:
- Objective 1: To gain complete visibility into spend
- Objective 2: To evaluate the company’s overall spend and identify potential reductions in cash outflow
- Objective 3: To identify alternative vendors and suppliers to meet the immediate demand in the post-COVID-19 era
Our business continuity support solutions can help you to combat the impact of COVID-19. Request a FREE proposal here.
As a part of the market potential analysis, the experts reviewed the client's capital and corporate cost budgets, gathered necessary data on the client’s employees, analyzed the client’s supply chain complexities, and analyzed the best and worst-case scenarios over the short and long term. The experts also identified alternative suppliers in non-impacted regions of the world to help the client meet their immediate requirements post-COVID-19 crisis.
Want to know how we can help you to survive through these tough times and emerge stronger in the post-coronavirus world. Learn more here.
Business impact of the market potential analysis for the oil and gas company
By partnering with Infiniti Research, the client was able to lower operating costs, eliminate maintenance capital, and adjust inventory for the post-COVID-19 period.
By leveraging Infiniti’s market potential analysis engagement, the client was also able to:
- Safeguard the supply chain operations by understanding supply chain risks
- Examine the company’s financial spend and identify ways to achieve a reduction in cash outflow
- Develop a range of scenarios to predict future outcome
- Identify alternative suppliers to help them at times of immediate requirements
- Outsource portions of their corporate functions
- Reduce their capacity and cost structure through staff reductions and related measures
Request more info to know the potential impact of COVID-19 on your business and for action plans to respond to the coronavirus crisis.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research, is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us