London, 20 April 2020
The Company held its annual general meeting of shareholders on 17 April 2020 (the “AGM”).
The convening notice to the AGM, including the agenda, was published on 27 March 2020. A further notice was published on 31 March 2020 to inform shareholders that due to COVID-19 the AGM would be held without physical meeting and that all shareholders shall exercise their voting rights at the AGM by proxy. 209,729 shares representing approximately 0.06% of all the shares outstanding as at 14 April 2020 in the Company were represented at the AGM.
The following resolutions proposed at the AGM were passed:
1. Report by the Board of Directors and the report of the approved statutory auditor (réviseur d'entreprises agréé).
2. Approval of the audited financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
3. Allocation of the results for the financial year ended 31 December 2019. A proposed dividend per share (if any) of each relevant sub-fund and share class shall be published on www.Xtrackers.com on or around 9 April 2020.
4. Re-election of Ernst & Young S.A. as approved statutory auditor (réviseur d'entreprises agréé) of the Company until the next annual general meeting of shareholders of the Company that will approve the annual accounts for the financial year ending 31 December 2020.
5. Discharge of the Board of Directors to the performance of their duties during the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
The following resolution proposed at the AGM was not passed:
6. Statutory appointment and remuneration of directors
The current directors of the Company remain in office and will reconvene the general meeting of shareholders as soon as practically possible in order to vote on the appointment of directors and the remuneration of directors for their services during the 2020 financial year.
Neither the contents of the Company's website nor the contents of any other website accessible from hyperlinks on the Company's website is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement