DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Technology; Facility Type; Application and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The RTLS for the healthcare market is growing primarily due to a rise in the number of smartphone & tablet users, partnerships between RTLS players and hospitals, and the presence of supportive government policies. Restraining factors such as privacy & data security issues associated with RTLS is likely to have negative impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
Advancements in technology have always had major impact in the field of medicine. Smartphones are primarily used in the RTLS solutions for tracking and monitoring patients, staff, as well as medical equipment. Smartphones are one of the fastest growing sectors in the technology industry, and their impact in medicine has already been observed significantly. Smartphones aren't just making it easier in terms of day to day chores; the technology is also streamlining care for both physicians and patients.
Hospitals are making significant investments in smartphone and secure mobile platforms to enable communications between clinicians and between them and patients, according to a new survey. Clinicians will often use both a hardened device and a consumer-grade smartphone to communicate with one another and patients. For example, purpose-built devices can be integrated with in-hospital patient call systems, so nurses are paged when a patient hits the call button, increasing responsiveness. The increasing use of smartphones are thereby expected to provide opportunities for the rising use of mobile-based applications by both healthcare providers and patients to streamline workflow and avoid inconvenience such as hospital waiting time, availability of admission beds and others.
Key report benefits:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Asia Pacific RTLS for healthcare market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth regional market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market- Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market - Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
5. Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.4 Future Trends
6. RTLS for Healthcare Market - Asia Pacific Analysis
6.1 Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market Revenue Forecasts and Analysis
6.2 Positioning Of Key Players
7. Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market Analysis and Forecasts To 2027 - Technology
7.2 Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market Share by Technology 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 RFID Market
7.4 Wi-Fi Market
7.5 Bluetooth Market
7.6 GPS Market
7.7 UWB Market
7.8 Others Market
8. Asia Pacific RTLS For Healthcare Market Analysis- by Facility Type
8.2 Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market, By Facility Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities Market
8.4 Senior Living Centers Market
9. Asia Pacific RTLS For Healthcare Market Analysis - by Application
9.2 Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market, By Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Inventory and Asset Tracking
9.4 Patient and Staff Tracking
9.5 Access Control and Security Market
9.6 Environment Monitoring Market
9.7 Supply Chain Management and Operation Automation Market
9.8 Others Market
10. Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 - Country Analysis
11. Asia Pacific RTLS for Healthcare Market -Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies in the RTLS for Healthcare Market, 2016-2019
11.3 Organic Growth Strategies
11.4 Inorganic Growth Strategies
12. RTLS for Healthcare Market-Key Company Profiles
- Intelligent Insites
- Hewlett Packard
- Enterprise Development LP (Aruba)
- Midmark Corporation
- Sonitor Technologies
- Stanley Healthcare
- Teletracking Technologies, Inc.
- Zebra technology Cor.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2tukx3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.