DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cruises: Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 for major cruise companies using the SWOT framework - Issue 2 (Company Impact Report)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines the world over. The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and few industries have seen as much disruption as cruise liners.
- The common threats to all players in the cruise industry are travel restrictions and loss of on board revenues.
- The number of active cruise ships has dropped exponentially, this is reflected in the steep drop in share prices.
- New competition, a slowdown in developing markets and backlash from both employees and customers threaten cruise businesses in the coming months ahead.
- This report provides insight into what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for players in the cruise industry. It also provides examples of relevant companies for each SWOT element.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the impact COVID is having on industry players
- Look at the impact coronavirus is having on share prices
- Understand what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in this industry in the current climate
- Look at real-world examples of company strategies
Key Topics Covered:
- Share Price Impact
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Focus - Strengths
- Company Focus - Weaknesses
- Company Focus - Opportunities
- Company Focus - Threats
- Carnival Corporation
- Royal Caribbean
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Virgin Voyages
- Fred Olsen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ex8csy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.