DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global GIS Software in Agriculture Market: Focus on Solution (On-Cloud, On-Premise), Application (Crop Monitoring, Soil Analysis, Irrigation Monitoring), and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the GIS software in agriculture market is expected to reach $2.57 billion by 2024, increasing at a CAGR of 10.41% from 2019 to 2024. Market growth is largely attributed to the adoption of GIS software that is offered under on-cloud software solutions.
The global GIS software in agriculture market research provides a detailed perspective regarding the adoption of the GIS software in agriculture, its value, and estimation, among others. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the GIS software in the agriculture industry outlook in terms of factors driving the market trends, developments, and emerging trends, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contributions of the key players operating in the market. The GIS software in agriculture report is a compilation of different segments including market breakdown by solution type, application, and region.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the expected global GIS software in the agriculture market size in terms of value during the period 2018-2024?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the different types of solutions such as on-premise and on-cloud software, for GIS software in agriculture?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the GIS software in agriculture for different applications in farming including crop monitoring, soil analysis, and irrigation monitoring, among others?
- Which geographical region is the largest market for global GIS software in the agriculture market?
- What is the expected future scenario and the revenue generated by different geographical regions and countries such as North America, South America, the U.K., Europe, Middle East Africa, China, and Asia-Pacific Japan in the global GIS software in agriculture market?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different applications of GIS software in agriculture in different regions such as North America, South America, the U.K., Europe, Middle East Africa, China, and Asia-Pacific Japan?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the GIS software in agriculture on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What are the emerging trends in global GIS software in the agriculture market?
- How is the adoption scenario, related opportunities, and challenges associated with GIS software in agriculture?
- What are the market dynamics of the global GIS software in the agriculture market including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities?
- What will be the major market driving trends for GIS software in agriculture in terms of business model, market consolidation, and new product offerings?
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Computer Aided Development Corporation Ltd. (Cadcorp)
- Earth Observing System
- Environmental System Research Institute (ESRI)
- Geosoft Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co., Ltd
- L3 Harris Technologies
- Oracle Corporation
- Parrot SA
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- SuperMap Software Co., Ltd.
- Takor Group Ltd
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Drivers
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Tackling Global Food Insecurity
1.1.2 Favourable Government Initiatives and Investments
1.1.3 Growing Need for Precision Farming
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 High Initial Investment Costs
1.2.2 Availability of Open Source GIS Software and Applications
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Rising Opportunities in Developing Countries
1.3.2 Adoption of Drones in Agriculture
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.1.1 New Product Launches and Developments
2.1.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
2.1.3 Merger and Acquisition
2.1.4 Others (Business Expansions, Contract, Rewards, and Recognitions)
2.2 Market Share Analysis
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Product Differentiation in GIS Software in Agriculture Market
3.2 Emerging Trends in the GIS Software in Agriculture Market
3.2.1 Use of 5D Mapping for GIS Software in Agriculture
3.2.2 Applications of IoT in GIS Software in Agriculture
3.3 Pricing Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
3.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.4 Threat from Substitutes
3.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4 Global GIS Software in Agriculture Market (by Solution Type)
5 Global GIS Software in Agriculture Market (by Application)
5.1 Crop Monitoring
5.2 Soil Analysis
5.3 Irrigation Monitoring
6 Global GIS Software in Agriculture Market (By Region)
6.1 North America
6.3 Asia-Pacific Japan
6.4 Middle East Africa
6.6 South America
7 Company Profiles
8 Report Scope and Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kqfh39