DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Laser Scanner Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study analyses the 3D laser scanner market size and forecast through to 2024, segmented by scanner type, range, application, end use industry and region.
The future of the 3D laser scanner market looks promising with opportunities in the automotive, healthcare, aerospace & defense, architecture & construction, and energy & power industries. The major drivers for this market are the increasing need to capture large volumes of 3D data for modeling and analysis, high level of quality control and inspection standards offered by 3D laser scanners, and growing awareness on advanced medical treatments.
Some of the 3D Laser Scanner companies profiled in this report include Faro Technologies, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligense, Nikon Metrology, Creaform, Trimble, Topcon Corporation, Carl Zeiss Optotechnik, Perceptron, Riegl Laser Measurement Systems and 3D Digital.
Some of the key features include
- Market size estimates: 3D laser scanner market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various applications such as by scanner type, range, application, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: 3D laser scanner market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for 3D laser scanner in the 3D laser scanner market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, 3D laser scanner in the 3D laser scanner market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the 3D laser scanner market by scanner (tripod mounted, fixed CMM based, portable CMM based, and desktop), range (short, medium, and long), application (quality control & inspection, reverse engineering, virtual simulation, and others.), end use industry (automotive, healthcare, aerospace & defense, architecture & construction, energy & power, tunnel & mining, and artifacts & heritage preservation department), and region (North Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the 3D laser scanner market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the 3D laser scanner market?
- What are emerging trends in this 3D laser scanner market and the reasons behind them?
- What are of the changing demands of customers in the 3D laser scanner market?
- What are the new developments in the 3D laser scanner market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this 3D laser scanner market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this 3D laser scanner area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this 3D laser scanner market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1 Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2 Supply Chain
2.3 Industry Drivers and Challenges
3 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2 Global 3D Laser Market Trends and Forecast
3.3 Global 3D Laser Market by Scanner Type
3.4 Global 3D Laser Market by Range
3.5 Global 3D Laser Market by Application
3.6 Global 3D Laser Market by End Use Industry
4 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1 Global 3D-Laser Scanner market by Region
4.2 North American 3D-Laser Scanner Market
4.3 European 3D-Laser Scanner Market
4.4 APAC 3D-Laser Scanner Market
4.5 ROW 3D-Laser Scanner Market
5 Competitor Analysis
5.1 Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3 Operational Integration
5.4 Geographical Reach
5.5 Porter's Five Force Analysis
6 Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1 Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2 Emerging Trends in the Global 3D Laser Industry
6.3 Strategic Analysis
7 Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1 Faro Technologies
7.2 Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
7.3 Nikon Metrology
7.6 Topcon Corporation
7.7 Carl Zeiss Optotechnik
7.9 Riegl Laser Measurement Systems
7.10 3D Digital
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6vbjcr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.