DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Online Program Management Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Business Model; Education Level" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global online program management market accounted for US$ 3,916.3 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4% during 2020-2027 to reach US$ 11,986.4 million by 2027.
For higher education, the institutions that are focusing on developing or expanding their online programs have to make strong decision on whether to leverage a third-party OPM organization or attempt to build and execute in-house. The online learning is capital intensive, and the culture and processes around supporting, attracting, and retaining the adult learners differ from those needed for traditional learners. The institutions face several resource constraints and further venturing into online learning has considerable risk as the development of the program needs upfront investment.
The public-private collaborations have the potential for reducing these complexities and enable schools to concentrate on their core operation of teaching and learning. Additionally, the strategic partnerships are made between universities and colleges with OPM support to take steps to launch expanded online support services for stimulating the online education growth. For instance, Texas Woman's University partnered with Keypath Education to provide two online programs focused on Family Nurse Practitioners (FNP). Such courses will help in developing advanced skills of primary care providers. Online program managers (OPMs), who are driving an increasing number of programs, are responding to universities' and colleges' desire for more flexibility and control in running the courses. OPM providers also increasing various services, while individual OPMs are enhancing specialties.
The rising adoption of technologies in the education industry is increasing the adoption of online learning programs. The adoption of online programs and courses by colleges and universities is driving the top online program management companies in North America. Online master's and bachelor's degrees are becoming popular among students in colleges and universities as several large institutions are moving toward online degree programs based on high-quality technical assistance in the learning experience. Enrolment for online programs is snowballing in universities as the demand for online program management is growing.
- 2U, Inc.
- Academic Partnerships
- Bisk Education, Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- Keypath Education
- Noodle Partners
- Online Education Services
- Pearson PLC
- Wiley Education Services
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global online program management market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global online program management market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Online Program Management Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Europe PEST Analysis
4.2.3 APAC PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Middle East & Africa PEST Analysis
4.2.5 South America PEST Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinions
5. Online Program Management Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1.1 Increase in demand for online professional courses as well as degrees
5.1.2 Low cost business model
5.2.1 Impact of fraudulent and non-accredited degrees
5.3.1 Increase in acceptance of online education in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 Improvement in internet infrastructure
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Online Program Management Market - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Online Program Management Market Overview
6.2 Online Program Management Market -Revenue, and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
6.3 Market Positioning - Global Key Players
7. Online Program Management Market Analysis - By Business Model
7.2 Global Online Program Management Market Breakdown, By Business Model, 2017 & 2027
8. Online Program Management Market Analysis - By Education Level
8.2 Global Online Program Management Market Breakdown, By Education Level, 2017 & 2027
8.3 Under Graduate
8.5 Professional Certifications
9. Online Program Management Market - Geographic Analysis
9.2 North America: Online Program Management Market
9.3 Europe: Online Program Management Market
9.4 APAC: Online Program Management Market
9.5 MEA: Online Program Management Market
9.6 SAM: Online Program Management Market
10. Industry Landscape
10.1 Market Initiatives
10.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/afsyh6