DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Cell Line Development Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Type; By Product; Application; and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America cell line development market is expected to reach US$ 3,829.46 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,393.32 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 13.5% from 2020-2027.
The growth in North America is characterized by an increase in the demand for innovative products from biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, the presence of key market players, and extensive R&D conducted by various academic and research institutes. Moreover, increasing focus on advanced method incorporation in healthcare, government, and private initiatives for promotion of precision medicine and massive funds from government and private bodies for genomic research are further expected to stimulate growth and contribute to exceptional revenue generation for the cell line development market in North America.
In 2019, the recombinant cell line segment held the most significant market share of the cell line development market, by type. This segment is also anticipated to dominate the market in 2027 owing to its popularity among manufacturers for the production of therapeutic recombinant proteins. The hybridomas segment is anticipated to witness growth at a significant rate during the forecast period.
The US cell line development market is dominated by intraoral media and reagent segment in 2019 with a considerable market share, by product. This segment is also predicted to dominate the market in 2027. Also, media and reagent segment is anticipated to witness growth at a significant rate during the forecast period, 2020 to 2027, owing to the increasing research activities in biotechnology sector.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the cell line development market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America cell line development market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Market Dynamics
- Increasing Research and Development Activities
- Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Risk Associated with Cell Line Contamination
- The Rise in Production of Biosimilars
- Increasing Approvals of Gene/Cell Therapies
- Impact Analysis
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- BioFactura, Inc.
- WuXi AppTec
- LakePharma, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Corning Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g902rh