DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Motor Vehicle Body Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global motor vehicle body market was worth $398.58 billion in 2019.
The motor vehicle body market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa. In 2019, Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the motor vehicle body market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The automotive industry uses various structural materials including iron, steel, and other metals. Recently aluminum has been the most preferred metal in the automotive industry as a material of choice for next-gen and advanced vehicles. According to The Aluminum Association, aluminum is used predominately in the automotive industry attributing to its cost-effective, and environment-friendly way to improve efficiency and performance, reduce emissions, boost fuel efficiency while improving and maintaining durability and safety.
The motor vehicle market covered in this report is segmented by type of vehicle into passenger vehicle, light commercial vehicle, heavy trucks, buses, coaches.
Fluctuating prices of metals such as steel, iron, and aluminum is projected to limit the growth of the motor vehicle body market. According to Trade Economics, the prices of steel increased from US$ 425.0 per million ton in January 2017 to US$ 568.0 per million ton in January 2019. Moreover, the prices of aluminum increased from US$ 1670.8 million per ton in January 2017 to US$ 1803.0 million per ton in January 2019. Therefore, the fluctuations in the prices of metal is anticipated to hinder the growth of the motor vehicle body market in the forecast period.
Increasing production of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, buses, and heavy trucks is projected to contribute to higher demand for the motor vehicle body. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), the global production of motor vehicles increased from 94.9 million in 2016 to 95.6 million in 2018. Also, rising investments in the automotive industry have provided ample growth opportunities for players dealing in automotive manufacturing. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the Indian automotive industry has attracted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) worth US$ 22.35 billion from April 2000 to June 2019. Thus, upsurge in the production of motor vehicles and rising investments anticipated driving the demand for motor vehicles body favoring the market's growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Motor Vehicle Body Market Characteristics
3. Motor Vehicle Body Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Motor Vehicle Body Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Motor Vehicle Body Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Motor Vehicle Body Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Motor Vehicle Body Market, Segmentation By Type Of Vehicle, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Trucks
5. Motor Vehicle Body Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Motor Vehicle Body Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Motor Vehicle Body Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Motor Coach Industries International
- Blue Bird Global Corporation
- Mickey Truck Bodies
- Utilimaster Corporation
- Morgan Truck Body
- Morgan Olson
- McNeilus Companies
- Truck Bodies & Equipment International
- Reading Truck Body
- Miller Industries
- Auto Truck Group
- VT Hackney
- J. B. Poindexter & Co.
- Truck Accessories Group
- The Heil Co
- New Flyer of America
- Gvw Group
- A.R.E. Accessories
- Ic Bus
- Supreme Corporation
- McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing
- Volvo Trucks North America
- Horton Vans
- Volvo Group North America
- The Larson Group
- The Reading Group
- Utilimaster Holdings
Bae Systems Resolution
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hr5kog