LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the private-label food and beverage market and it is poised to grow by USD 20.4 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of about 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Costco Wholesale Co., Target Brands Inc., The Kroger Co., and Walmart Inc. are some of the major market participants. The premiumization of private-label food will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Premiumization of private-label food has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Private-label Food and Beverage Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Private-label food and beverage market is segmented as below:
- Private-label Food
- Private-label Beverage
- Offline Distribution Channel
- Online Distribution Channel
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31349
Private-label Food and Beverage Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our private-label food and beverage market report covers the following areas:
- Private-label Food and Beverage Market Size
- Private-label Food and Beverage Market Trends
- Private-label Food and Beverage Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies expansion of private-label brands into specialty products as one of the prime reasons driving the private-label food and beverage market growth during the next few years.
Private-label Food and Beverage Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the private-label food and beverage market, including some of the vendors such as Amazon.com Inc., Costco Wholesale Co., Target Brands Inc., The Kroger Co., and Walmart Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the private-label food and beverage market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Private-label Food and Beverage Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist private-label food and beverage market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the private-label food and beverage market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the private-label food and beverage market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of private-label food and beverage market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Private-label food - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Private-label beverage - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline distribution channel - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Online distribution channel - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing online presence of private-label brands
- Expansion of private-label brands into specialty products
- Integration of technology to create collaborative retail business network
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Co.
- Target Brands Inc.
- The Kroger Co.
- Walmart Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.