The global proteomics market was worth $18.01 billion in 2019.
The proteomics market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. North America was the largest market And Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market.
Proteomics Market Global Report 2020-30 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global proteomics market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The proteomics market consists of sales of proteomics and related goods. Proteomics is a study of the structure and functions of proteins that are used in drug discovery, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases. Proteomics is used to evaluate the protein production rate, the involvement of proteins in metabolic pathways, and modifications of proteins.
The proteomics market covered in this report is segmented by component into reagents; instruments. It is also segmented by instrument into protein microarrays; spectroscopy; X-Ray crystallography; chromatography; electrophoresis; surface plasmon resonance; protein fractionation and by service and software into core proteomics services; bioinformatics software & services.
Rising government funds for research on proteomics drives the growth of the proteomics market. Government funds help researchers in drug discovery, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases. For instance, in 2018, in Australia, according to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation, the NSW and Commonwealth Governments jointly gave funds of $41 million to support the world-first proteomics project, ProCan. ProCan is an ACRF seed-funded cancer research project at the Westmead Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) and the joint investment enhances research to outsmart cancer. Therefore, rising government funds positively impacts the proteomics market.
The high cost of instruments is expected to limit the growth of the proteomics market. The broad implementation of new technologies expands the use of proteomics research from the discovery of new drugs, vaccines and diagnostic targets, and due to its high cost process, developments in different instruments have resulted in high prices compared to the traditional ones. For instance, the price of mass spectrometers can range from $20,000 to $300,000, which will be extremely expensive for small-scale pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions. Therefore, the high prices associated with proteomics instruments makes it difficult for developing countries to enter the proteomics sector, affecting the market's growth.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Waters Corporation
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Caprion Biosciences
- Luminex Corporation
- LI-COR, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Siemens Ltd
- Genzyme Corporation
- Creative Proteomics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Proteomics Market Characteristics
3. Proteomics Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Proteomics Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Proteomics Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Proteomics Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Proteomics Market, Segmentation By Component, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Proteomics Market, Segmentation By Instrument, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billio
4.3. Global Proteomics Market, Segmentation By Service and Software, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Proteomics Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Proteomics Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Proteomics Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t0s9c6