The medical ventilators market, is poised to grow by $ 2.59 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The report on the medical ventilators market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the rise in demand for non-invasive ventilators and Improvement in technology and enhanced clinical workflow. Also, the increased demand for non-invasive ventilators is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
This study identifies the ventilators with automatic adaptation as one of the prime reasons driving the medical ventilators market growth during the next few years. Also, inorganic growth strategies and the emergence of IoT in the healthcare industry will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corp. Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Getinge AB
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Medtronic Plc
- ResMed Inc.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd.
Smiths Group Plc
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information, including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
This research presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of critical parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- ICU ventilators - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Portable ventilators - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Invasive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-invasive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
9. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
10. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
11. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6pyutg