The US tissue diagnostics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR 6.9% during the forecast period. The US is dominating the tissue diagnostic market in terms of revenue and R&D. Government and private ventures are contributing significantly to the growth of the US tissue diagnostic market. The implementation of the Affordable Care Act boosted the healthcare system of U.S. New insurance policies and reforms in the healthcare system are expected to create significant opportunities for the tissue diagnostic market.
The healthcare spending is highest in the US which is estimated to be $8,608 per person. Tissue diagnostics market is triggered by the significant demand for diagnosis and treatment for cancer and related diseases. According to the American Institute of Cancer, Research Cancer is considered to be a menace that is responsible for 300 fatalities in every 0.1 million cases. The diagnosis cost, tests, stain and other diagnostic devices are highest in the U.S. compared to other regions.
Most of the key players are based in the US contributing to the growth of the tissue diagnostics market through mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaboration. For instance, Danaher is expected to acquire Cepheid at $ 4 billion which is a molecular diagnostics company that develops manufactures and markets molecular systems and tests in the US. Procedure volume growth is significantly high in the US due to the huge prevalence of cancer patients, improving healthcare infrastructure, improved insurance coverage and reimbursement policies.
- Alere, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.,
- Bio SB
- Biogenex Laboratories
- BioMrieux SA
- Cell Signalling Technology, INC.
- DiaGenic ASA
- Prometheus Laboratories
- QIAGEN AG
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US Tissue Diagnostics market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US Tissue Diagnostics market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the US Tissue Diagnostics market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. The US Tissue Diagnostics Market by Technology
5.1.2. In Situ Hybridization
5.1.3. Digital Pathology And Workflow Management
5.1.4. Special Staining
5.1.5. Hematoxylin & Eosin (H&E) Stain
5.2. The US Tissue Diagnostics Market by Diseases
5.2.1. Breast Cancer
5.2.2. Gastric Cancer
5.2.4. Prostate Cancer
5.2.5. Non-small Cell Lung Carcinoma
5.3. The US Tissue Diagnostics Market by Product
5.4. The US Tissue Diagnostics Market by End-User
5.4.3. Research Institute
5.4.5. Other Research
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sxldcy