DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market: Focus on Type (Co-Robots, Inflated Robots, Soft Grippers, Wearables, and Others), End Users (Healthcare, Logistics, Defense, Food & Beverages, and Space), Component, Mobility, and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of future trends, policies, and regulatory landscape. It also includes company overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. The overall market has been segmented into product, technology, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Why should an investor consider venturing into the intelligent soft robotics market, and what are the future growth opportunities?
- For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the intelligent soft robotics market?
- Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2016-2019?
- Which product and technology segments are expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the intelligent soft robotics market during 2019-2024, and how is their growth pattern across different regions and countries?
- Which are the key application areas in the intelligent soft robotics market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of having robotic setups, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth during 2019-2024?
The intelligent soft robotics market is currently in its upscaling phase. The concept of soft robotics has been gaining traction owing to the rising need for automation. However, even though the technology is theoretically much researched and studied, the practical operation is still upscaling and has not reached the stage of full-fledged commercialization. Most of the intelligent soft robotics is being operated on a pilot basis with the help of government funding and subsidies. Currently, the establishment of intelligent soft robotic manufacturing is expensive, but with the materialization of learning curves, the high capital cost is anticipated to decline.
The key market players in the Intelligent Soft Robotics Market include Cyberdyne Inc. (Japan), Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Empire Robotics, Inc. (U.S.), F&P Personal Robotics (Switzerland), FANUC Corporation (Japan), Franka Emika GmbH (Germany), GLI Technology Limited (China) and Soft Robotics, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.2 Market Drivers
1.2.1 Increasing Adoption of Soft Robotics in Search and Rescue Operations to Minimize the Response Time
1.2.2 Growing Automation Resulting in the Adoption of Intelligent Soft Robotics in Food & Beverage (F&B)
1.2.3 Soft Robotics in Inspection of Hazardous Environment
1.3 Market Challenges
1.3.1 Designing Multimodal Sensors and Stretchable Conductive Structures and Materials
1.3.2 Lack of Stretchability in Electronics in Soft Robots
1.4 Market Opportunities
1.4.1 Surgical Soft Robotics in Healthcare
1.4.2 Integration of Intelligent Soft Robotics in Rovers for Interplanetary Space Missions
1.4.3 Integration of Next-Generation Technologies in Robotic Systems
1.5 Market Restraints
1.5.1 Increased Costs of Automation for Soft Robotics
1.6 Market Dynamics: Impact Analysis
2 Competitive Insights
3 Industry Analysis
4 Case Study Penetrating to Different Industry
4.1 Case Study for Food & Beverage (F&B) Industry
4.2 Case Study for Healthcare Industry
4.3 Case Study for Fish-Hunting Bot
4.4 Case Study for Advanced Manufacturing
4.5 Case Study for Collaborative Soft Robot
5 Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market
5.1 Assumptions and Limitations
5.2 Market Overview
6 Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market, (by Type)
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Collaborative Robots (Co-Robots)
6.3 Inflated Robots
6.4 Soft Grippers
7 Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market (by End User)
7.4 Food & Beverage
8 Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market (by Component)
8.1.4 Modeling and Manufacturing Systems
9 Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market (by Mobility)
9.2 Stationary Soft Robots
9.3 Mobile Soft Robots
10 Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market (by Region)
10.2 North America
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Cyberdyne Inc.
11.2 Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
11.3 Empire Robotics, Inc.
11.4 F&P Personal Robotics
11.5 FANUC CORPORATION
11.6 Franka Emika GmbH
11.7 GLI Technology Limited
11.8 Piab AB
11.9 QB Robotics
11.10 ReWalk Robotics, Inc.
11.11 RightHand Robotics, Inc.
11.12 Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
11.13 Soft Robotics, Inc.
11.14 Suzhou Rochu Robotics Co., Ltd
11.15 SynTouch, Inc.
12 Report Scope and Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2j57uh