DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market: Focus on Product, End User, Region/Country Data and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
According to the market intelligence report titled Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market- Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2029, the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market was valued at $2,273.9 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow over $3,835.2 million by 2029. The global nucleic acid isolation and purification market is expected to grow at double-digit compound annual growth rate in the forecast period 2020-2029, aided primarily by the impressive growth in the underlying manufacturing market.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the drivers, restraints opportunities, perception of the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global nucleic acid isolation and purification market.
- Nucleic acid isolation and purification market for kits is expected to witness a robust CAGR of 6.25% during the forecast period 2020-2029. However, the nucleic acid isolation and purification market for instruments is anticipated to witness the growth of 5.68% during the forecast period, 2020-2029.
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc. is currently the largest shareholder in the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market for instruments. This market dominance is attributed to the company's presence within the market through its dedicated product mix based on its proprietary technologies.
QIAGEN N.V., is currently the largest shareholder in the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market for consumables. This market dominance is majorly attributed to the presence of robust product portfolio catering to wide variety of applications coupled with the company's strong global footprint in the market.
- Growing Number of Genetic Tests
- Increasing Demand for Reliable Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Results
- Rise in the Prevalence of Infectious Disease
- Rise in the Field of Microbial Sequencing
- Increasing Research Funding in the Field of Molecular Biology
- Increase in Awareness and Acceptance of Personalized Medicines on a Global Level
- Genomic Data Protection
- High Cost of Automated Instruments
- Rigid Regulatory Standards
- Evolution of Biobanking in Healthcare
- Capitalizing on the High Prevalence of Genetic Disorders
- Growth in Emerging Nations
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Analytik Jena AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- General Electric Company (GE)
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Macherey-Nagel GmbH & Co KG
- New England Biolabs, Inc
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
- Omega Bio-Tek
- Orasure Technologies, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Sage Science, Inc.
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bj13x6.