LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest success story on custom market intelligence solution for a banking company.
A banking company encountered operational constraints due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Also, they faced challenges in ensuring business continuity and centralizing cash management. Besides, they faced difficulties in enhancing digital offerings and enabling technology setup. They wanted to implement a flexible operating model to survive through these tough times and emerge stronger in the post-COVID-19 environment. Other key objectives of the engagement were:
- Objective 1: To address technology gaps and offer seamless digital customer experience
- Objective 2: To understand their customers’ needs and rethink the portfolio strategy
- Objective 3: To establish an interim operational model for branches
We can help you to implement a customer-centric multichannel operational model to survive through these tough times and emerge stronger in the next half of 2020. Request a FREE proposal here.
The experts at Infiniti Research worked closely with the client’s financial and marketing team to analyze the extent of the impact caused by the rapidly spreading COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the experts helped the client to establish an interim operational model for its branches. Besides, the experts helped the client to devise a customer-centric multichannel operational model and rethink the portfolio strategy for small businesses.
Business impact of the custom market intelligence solution for the banking industry client
By partnering with Infiniti Research, the client was able to respond to the threat of COVID-19, centralize cash management, implement a flexible operating model, and serve customers in challenging times.
By leveraging Infiniti’s custom market intelligence solution, the client was also able to:
- Identify third-party service providers to support them in enabling technology setup and infrastructure for remote work
- Launch a digital platform to help local community managers monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in their specific geographies
- Encourage customers to use digital channels for financial needs
- Address technology gaps to offer a seamless digital customer experience
- Rethink the portfolio strategy for small business and encourage relationship-based banking
For an in-depth market analysis on how COVID-19 is impacting your industry and data-driven insights to plan your next moves, request more info here.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research, is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us