DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wearable EEG Devices Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Channel; Application, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wearable EEG devices market is expected to reach US$ 1,556.35 Mn in 2027 from US$ 745.05 Mn in 2018. The market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% from 2019-2027.
Driving factors include growing incidences of neurovascular disorders, and significantly rising elderly population plays a vital role in the growth of the wearable EEG devices market. However, the restraints like the high cost of wearable EEG devices are likely to affect the market growth in the forecasted period.
The elderly population is defined as a group of people aging above 65 and more. The upsurge of the elderly population is anticipated to become one of the vital social changes in the present time. The number of the aging population has been increasing significantly across the globe. As per the United Nations, in 2017, there were around 962 million people aged 60 or over globally, which comprises 13% of the population worldwide. The geriatric population is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3% per year. Presently, Europe and Asia Pacific counties have the largest population, aged 60 years and more. The number of the aging population in the world is expected to reach about 1.4 billion in 2030, and it will touch nearly 2.1 billion in 2050.
Furthermore, the number will be approximately 3.1 billion in 2100. The elderly population has been linked with various chronic diseases due to problems related to it. Neurological disorders are most commonly observed in older adults, affecting between 5% and 55% of people aged 55 years and above. They are associated with a high risk for adverse health outcomes, such as mortality, disability, institutionalization, and hospitalization. Mental and neurological disorders in elderly adults report 6.6% of the total disability (DALYs) for this age group.
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
- ANT Neuro
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Brain Products GmbH
- Compumedics Neuroscan
- Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (Koninklijke Philips N.V.)
- g.tec medical engineering GmbH
- Cadwell Industries, Inc.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the wearable EEG devices market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global wearable EEG devices market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Wearable EEG Devices Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Wearable EEG Devices - Market Landscape
5. Wearable EEG Devices - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Incidences of Neurovascular Disorders
5.1.2 Significantly Rising Elderly Population
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Cost of Wearable EEG Devices
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Increasing Medical Tourism in Emerging Nations
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 Technological Developments in Wearable EEG Devices
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Wearable EEG Devices Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Wearable EEG Devices Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning Of Key Players
7. Wearable EEG Devices Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Channel
7.2 Global Wearable EEG Devices Market Share by Channel 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 5-channel Type
7.5 32-channel Type
8. Wearable EEG Devices Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Application
8.2 Global Wearable EEG Devices Market Share by Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
9. Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027 - Geographic Analysis
9.1 North America Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.2 Europe Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue and Forecast To 2027
9.3 APAC Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.4 MEA Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.5 South and Central America Wearable EEG Devices Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10. Wearable EEG Devices Market - Industry Landscape
10.2 Growth Strategies Done By the Companies in the Market, (%)
10.3 Organic Developments Done By The Companies
10.4 Inorganic Developments Done By The Companies
11. Wearable EEG Devices Market-Key Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r3pey8