DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "PharmSource: Contract Manufacturing of Novel In-Licensed Drugs - 2020 Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This expert trend report explores in-licensing trends among FDA New Molecule Entity (NME) approvals 2014-2018, and analyzes how licensing patterns affect the propensity to outsource finished dose manufacture. This report is critical for establishing an understanding of the ways bio/pharmaceutical companies source their drugs, and the factors that make them more likely to engage a contract manufacturing organization (CMO).
This report would be of interest to:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the NME approvals landscape to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Pharmaceutical and biotech companies evaluating potential licensing deals as a licensor or licensee.
- Investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of novel drugs (NMEs) approved by FDA 2014-2018
- Detailed analysis of dose outsourcing likelihood by: licensing status, market cap, molecule type
- Spotlight on licensing deals and outsourcing propensity
- Detailed methodology explains use of data from the The publisher Pharma Intelligence Center databases
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 List of Tables
3 List of Figures
4 Executive Summary
6 Licensing of New Molecular Entities Approved 2014-2018
7 Timing of Licensing Deals
7.1 Chronology of Licensing and Outsourcing
8 Outsourcing Propensity by Source of NME
8.1 Product Source and Outsourcing Propensity by Market Cap
9 Trends by Molecule Type
9.1 In-Licensing by Molecule Type
9.1.1 Spotlight On: Cell and Gene Therapies
9.2 Dose Manufacture by Molecule Type
10 Company Analysis
11 What It Means
12 Notes on Methodology
List of Tables
Table 1: Breakdown of Approvals 2014-2018 by Company Market Cap Band
List of Figures
Figure 1: Source of NMEs Approved 2014-2018
Figure 2: Source of NMEs Approved 2014-2018, by Year
Figure 3: Status of Approved In-Licensed NMEs at Time of Licensing Deal, 2014-2018
Figure 4: Status of Approved In-Licensed NMEs at Time of Licensing Deal, 2014-2018, by Year
Figure 5: Chronology of Licensing and Outsourcing for NMEs Approved 2014-2018
Figure 6: Source of Dose-Outsourced NMEs (Approved 2014-2018)
Figure 7: Dose Form Manufacture by Source of NMEs Approved 2014-2018
Figure 8: Dose Outsourcing of NMEs (Approved 2014-2018) by Company Market Cap and NME Source
Figure 9: NME Source by Molecule Type
Figure 10: Dose Manufacture of In-licensed NMEs Approved 2014-2018, by Molecule Type
Figure 11: Top 9 Companies by NME Approvals 2014-2018, by NME Source
- Amgen Inc
- Astellas Pharma
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cabaret Biotech
- ClearView Healthcare Partners
- Cytovant Sciences
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Gilead Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Legend Biotech
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w79toy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.