LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the mobile map market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.24 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 17% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc., HERE Global BV, Microsoft Corp., NavInfo Co. Ltd., TomTom International BV, Trimble Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the adoption of technologically advanced mobiles will offer immense growth opportunities, threat from open-source platform will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Adoption of technologically advanced mobiles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, threat from open-source platform might hamper market growth.
Mobile map market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Mobile map market is segmented as below:
- Outdoor Mobile Map
- Indoor Mobile Map
- Automotive Navigation
- Mobile And Internet
- Public Sector And Enterprise
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41376
mobile map market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mobile map market report covers the following areas:
- Mobile Map Market Size
- Mobile Map Market Trends
- Mobile Map Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing adoption of mobile maps in industrial sector as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile map market growth during the next few years.
mobile map market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the mobile map market, including some of the vendors such as Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc., HERE Global BV, Microsoft Corp., NavInfo Co. Ltd., TomTom International BV, Trimble Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the mobile map market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
mobile map market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mobile map market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mobile map market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mobile map market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mobile map market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Outdoor mobile map - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Indoor mobile map - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Automotive navigation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile and Internet - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Public sector and enterprise - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc.
- HERE Global BV
- Microsoft Corp.
- NavInfo Co. Ltd.
- TomTom International BV
- Trimble Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.