NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IPO Edge, in coordination with Stifel (NYSE: SF), a preeminent middle-market investment bank and leading SPAC Advisor, and ICR, a leading strategic communications and advisory firm, announced they will host a Webinar Tuesday, April 14th, at 4pm EDT: SPACs – Can They Capitalize on the Current Environment? The Webinar will bring together investment bankers from Stifel, advisors from ICR, and several senior executives with many years of collective experience running successful SPACs.
The coronavirus crisis triggered a plunge in asset valuations as well as a liquidity crisis among both public and private companies. The current environment may present an opportunity for SPACs, which currently have over $18 billion in cash that can be deployed strategically in coming months.
Planned topics for the Webinar include the benefits of SPACs as a path to liquidity, the possibility of a SPAC merging with an already-listed company, companies choosing SPACs over regular-way IPOs, the role of PIPEs in future SPAC transactions, and the outlook for new fundraising. The Webinar will last approximately 90 minutes including an opportunity for participants to submit questions to the panel.
Please register for the Webinar here:
Confirmed panelists for the Webinar include:
- Daniel J. Hennessy, Chairman & CEO, Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. IV
- Andrew R. Heyer, President, Haymaker Acquisition Corp. II
- Daniel Cohen, CEO, FinTech Acquisition Corp. III
- Robert Berner, Director, Bespoke Capital Acquisition Corp.
- Brian Cook, CEO, Juniper Industrial Holdings
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge
- Craig M. DeDomenico, Managing Director, Equity and Equity-Linked Capital Markets, Stifel
- Alysa Craig, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Stifel
- Don Duffy, President, ICR
- Phil Denning, Partner, Co-Head of Special Situations, ICR