LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest success story on market opportunity identification solution for an apparel manufacturing firm.
The client, an apparel manufacturer based out of North America, encountered a huge decline in sales owing to government initiatives to close down non-essential stores and maintain social distancing. In an attempt to make up for the losses, the client invested in an online apparel store. However, it did not bring much profits for the client as customers pulled back on discretionary spending. The client, therefore, realized the need to prepare for the next half of 2020 and reassess merchandising plans to ensure business continuity. The key objectives of the engagement were:
- Objective 1: To identify changing customer buying behavior owing to the coronavirus outbreak
- Objective 2: To evaluate the company’s overall spend and identify potential reductions in cash outflow
- Objective 3: To enhance digital presence and build a stronger connection with e-retailers
As the spending habits and buying behaviors of customers have changed dramatically owing to the coronavirus outbreak, businesses must gather data-driven market and customer insights to plan their next moves, Request a FREE proposal here.
As a part of the market opportunity identification solution, the experts at Infiniti Research segregated customers based on their value for the brand, examined the client’s spend, and mapped the potential opportunity post-COVID-19 crisis from an R&D and competitive perspective. The experts also identified and prioritized the best-fit opportunities and helped the client to formalize technology acquisition strategy.
Want to know how we can help you to survive through these tough times and emerge stronger in the post-coronavirus world? Learn more here.
Business impact of the market opportunity identification solution for the US apparel industry client
By partnering with Infiniti Research, the client was able to reassess the merchandising plan for the second half of 2020 and adjust inventory for the post-COVID-19 period.
By leveraging Infiniti’s market opportunity identification solution, the client was also able to:
- Communicate with customers concerning safety measures
- Examine the company’s financial spend and identify ways to achieve a reduction in cash outflow
- Manage online sales during the coronavirus crisis
- Devise a new operating model centered around customer engagement
- Map strategic journey to financial resilience
- Efficiently partner with e-retailers
Want to learn more about our services for companies across various industries to combat the COVID-19 challenges? Request more info here.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research, is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us