DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Functional Food Market, By Source, By Ingredient, By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Functional Food Market is projected to increase from $ 51 billion in 2019 to $ 71 billion in 2025 on account of rising number of product innovations by the major players, increasing disposable income, growing risk of various chronic diseases and better product availability through multiple channels.
Functional foods are the foods that provide functional health benefits beyond their basic nutritional benefits. Ingredients used in functional food include Carotenoids, Dietary Fibers, Fatty Acids, Minerals, Prebiotics & Probiotics, Vitamins and Others. Functional food is often used for Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, Immunity, Digestive Health, Clinical Nutrition, Cardio Health and other activities.
The Asia Pacific Functional Food Market is segmented based on Source, Ingredient, Application, Distribution Channel and Country. Based on the distribution channel, the market is bifurcated into Store-based and Non-store based. Until 2019, the store distribution channel segment dominated the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market and the trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years.
Major players operating in the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market include Nestle, PepsiCo Inc, Yakult Honsha Co Ltd, BASF SE, MEIJI Holdings Co Ltd, The Coca-Cola Company, GlaxoSmithKline Company, General Mills, Inc, Kellogg Company and Agro Tech Foods Ltd and others. Major companies are launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market.
- To classify and forecast the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market based on the product, end-user, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market.
- To conduct a pricing analysis for the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Asia Pacific Functional Food Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Asia Pacific Functional Foods Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Source (Plants & Animal)
5.2.2. By Ingredient (Prebiotics & Probiotics, Dietary Fibres, Minerals, Fatty Acids (Omega-3 fatty acids), Carotenoids, Vitamins, Others (Amino Acids, speciality carbohydrates, phytochemicals, hydrocolloid, Essential Oils, Soy Protein etc.))
5.2.3. By Application (Cardio Health, Immunity, Digestive Health, Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, Clinical Nutrition Others (Every wellness, Liver Health Supplements etc))
5.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Store-Based v/s Non-Store-Based)
5.2.5. By Company
5.2.6. By Country
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Japan Functional Foods Market Outlook
7. China Functional Foods Market Outlook
8. Australia Functional Foods Market Outlook- Oceania
9. Taiwan Functional Foods Market Outlook- East Asia
10. Thailand Functional Foods Market Outlook- South East Asia
11. India Functional Foods Market Outlook
12. Indonesia Functional Foods Market Outlook- South East Asia
13. South Korea Functional Foods Market Outlook- East Asia
14. Singapore Functional Foods Market Outlook- South East Asia
15. Malaysia Functional Foods Market Outlook- South East Asia
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Competitive Landscape (Partial List of Leading Companies)
18.1. MEIJI Holdings Co Ltd
18.3. Yakult Honsha Co Ltd
18.4. The Coca-Cola Company
18.5. BASF SE
18.6. Kellogg Company
18.7. GlaxoSmithKline Company
18.8. PepsiCo Inc.
18.9. General Mills, Inc.
18.10. Agro Tech Foods Ltd
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y9pcm7