DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Power-to-Gas Market: Focus on Product, Technology, and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2014-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides detailed market information for segmentation on the basis of product, technology, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the power-to-gas outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry that is analyzed. The report also analyzes the cost of technologies used in the power-to-gas facility in terms of electrolysis and methanation.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Why should an investor consider venturing into the power-to-gas market, and what are the future growth opportunities?
- For a new company looking to enter into the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the global power-to-gas market?
- Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2013-2019?
- Which product and technology segments respectively in the power-to-gas market, are estimated to witness the maximum demand during 2014-2024 and how does their growth pattern vary across different regions and countries?
- Which are the key application areas in the power-to-gas market?
Which regions and countries are leading in terms of power-to-gas plant setups and which of them are estimated to witness high demand growth in the period 2014-2024?
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends, policies and regulatory landscape. It also includes company overview, financial summary, and their strengths and weaknesses in the global market. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of product, technology, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Some of the key players in the global power-to-gas market include Aquahydrex, Inc., Electrochaea GmbH, EXYTRON GmbH, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Hydrogenics Corporation, ITM Power PLC, MAN Energy Solutions, McPhy Energy S.A., MicroPyros GmbH, Nel ASA, Power-to-Gas Hungary Kft., Siemens AG, Southern California Gas Company, ThyssenKrupp AG, and Uniper SE.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Dynamics
2. Competitive Landscape
3. Industry Analysis
4. Global Power-to-Gas Market (by Technology), Analysis and Forecast (2014-2024)
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Alkaline Electrolysis (AEL)
4.2.2 Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) Electrolysis
4.2.3 Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOEC)
5. Global Power-to-Gas Market (by Product), Analysis and Forecast (2014-2024)
5.1 Market Overview
6. Global Power-to-Gas Market (by End-User), Analysis and Forecast (2014-2024)
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Steel Industry
6.4 Gas Grid
7. Economic Analysis
7.1 Market Outlook
7.2 Factors Determining the Growth of Power-to-Gas
7.2.1 Cost Analysis of the Technologies Involved
7.2.2 Pain Points of Power-to-Gas Market
7.2.3 Policy Recommendations for the Power-to-Gas Market
7.2.4 Analyst Point of View
8. Global Power-to-Gas Market (by Region), Analysis and Forecast (2014-2024)
8.1 Market Overview
8.4 North America
9. Company Profiles
9.2 Aquahydrex, Inc.
9.3 Electrochaea GmbH
9.4 EXYTRON GmbH
9.5 Hitachi Zosen Corporation
9.6 Hydrogenics Corporation
9.7 ITM Power PLC
9.8 MAN Energy Solutions
9.9 McPhy Energy S.A.
9.10 MicroPyros GmbH
9.11 Nel ASA
9.12 Power-to-Gas Hungary Kft.
9.13 Siemens AG
9.14 Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas)
9.15 ThyssenKrupp AG
9.16 Uniper SE
10. CXO's Perspective
11. Report Scope and Methodology
- Aquahydrex, Inc.
- EXYTRON GmbH
- Electrochaea GmbH
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Hydrogenics Corporation
- ITM Power PLC
- MAN Energy Solutions
- McPhy Energy S.A.
- MicroPyros GmbH
- Nel ASA
- Power-to-Gas Hungary Kft.
- Siemens AG
- Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas)
- Uniper SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8imidf