NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--We are living in very challenging times. Our families and communities are all affected. In particular small business owners are impacted and hurting. The Survive and Thrive Growth Summit, (http://SurviveandThriveSummit.com) can help.
Premiering April 23, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. EDT, The Survive and Thrive Growth Summit is an online experience to inspire and guide entrepreneurs and small business owners during these tough times of uncertainty.
Produced and hosted by entrepreneur and author Ramon Ray, the Survive and Thrive Growth Summit brings together leading brands, experts and entrepreneurs to acknowledge the challenges we face, pull together and push forward. To survive, yes, but also to thrive.
Expected to attract more than 1,000 attendees and influencers, the Summit acknowledges the challenging times faced by small businesses; yet it also serves to inspire the entire SMB community to press forward and embrace our collective strengths.
Supported by Dell Technologies, Microsoft, AT&T, Salesforce and other leading brands, the Summit brings together the small business community in a powerful way, so needed at this time.
- Erik Day, Dell Technologies
- Meredith Schmidt, Salesforce
- Chris Costello, AT&T
- Karen Kerrigan, Small Business Entrepreneurship Council
- Brandon Andrews, Gauge / Shark Tank
- Cate Luzio, Luminary
- Elaine Pofeldt, Journalist and Author
- Rodney Sampson, Opportunity Hub
- Bridget Weston, SCORE
- Rashedia, Mayhane, Green Chips Financial Freedom
- Kedma Ough, Author and speaker
- Mike McDerment, Freshbooks
- Emily Washcovick, Yelp
- Barry Moltz, Speaker and author
- Ivana Taylor, DIY Marketers
- Brian Moran, Small Business Edge
- John Lawson, ColderIce
- Charles "Tee" Rowe, America's SBDC
- Jackson Cunningham , JJ Suspenders
- Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends
- Jennifer Maher, 1776
- David Chang, investor
- Evan Carmichael
About Smart Hustle Media
Smart Hustle Media (www.smarthustle.com) produces events and content to inspire and educate business owners in how to start and grow their businesses. Smart Hustle is founded by Ramon Ray, an entrepreneur who started four companies and sold two. Ray is the author of four books, an event producer and an in-demand keynote speaker. His latest book is "Celebrity CEO - How Entrepreneurs Can Thrive By Building Community and a Strong Personal Brand". For more information about Ramon Ray, visit www.ramonray.com.