DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Signal Processor Market (2019-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Digital Signal Processor Market size is expected to reach16.4 billion by 2025, rising at a market growth of 8.2% CAGR during the forecast period. The digital signal processor is a specialized microchip or microprocessor, with its structural design customized for the digital signal processing requirements. The objective of DSPs is to identify, filter or constrict unremitting real-world analog signals. Primarily, general-purpose microprocessors can also execute digital signal processing algorithms productively, but dedicated DSPs typically have better power efficiency. As a result, they are more suitable for transferable devices like cell phones due to power consumption constraints.
Significant investment in research, production, and development of digital signal processors are contributing to the growth of the digital signal processor market across the North American countries. Advances in electronics and semiconductor companies that have built low-cost hardware with advanced features and capabilities have led to the growth of the digital signal industry. The digital signal processors market in the Asia-Pacific region has been estimated to proliferate rapidly.
The Asia Pacific is a prominent market for electronics manufacturing and widespread use of digital signal processors in the electronics industry, expected to increase the growth of the digital signal processor market in the region. The European market for digital signal processors is anticipated to show lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the high demand for electronics products, which directly leads to the growth of the overall digital signal processor market.
Technological advancements and improvements in wireless infrastructure are the main drivers of the market. In addition, the acceleration in data traffic and the use of technologies like Internet Protocol (IP) cameras for video surveillance are anticipated to drive product demand across the globe. Digital signal processing has evolved as the leading technology for building high-performance communication systems due to the cost advantages it provides.
Recent strategies deployed in Digital Signal Processors Market
Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements:
- Jun-2019: NXP announced its collaboration with Microsoft to launch the new processor, which was aimed at enhancing the security for IoT applications.
- Jun-2019: Toshiba collaborated with Cadence Design Systems in which Toshiba has implemented Cadence Tensilica Vision P6 DSPs in its next-generation automotive SoC to fulfill the functional safety requirements. Vision P6 DSP offers high compute output with low power consumption, strong power ecosystem, and small core area.
- Feb-2019: Infineon teamed up with Xilinx for providing scalable power for the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC and RFSoC families. These have the features of the analog-to-digital signal chain supported by the DSP subsystem for the flexible configuration by an analog designer.
- Jan-2019: Infineon came into partnership with Sense Photonics, a technology startup engaged in building flash LiDAR systems. The partnership was aimed at delivering the next revolution in LiDAR for industrial robotics, autonomous vehicles, environmental monitoring, and other applications.
Dec-2018: NXP teamed up with Minima Processor to provide ultra-low-power digital signal processing intellectual property solutions. Under the collaboration, Minima offered NXP CoolFlux DSP users' a path that helped them in achieving a near-threshold, lower-energy implementation enabled by its Dynamic Margining IP.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Broadcom, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Samsung Group)
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Xilinx, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Competition Analysis - Global
3.1 Cardinal Matrix
3.2 Recent Industry Wide Strategic Developments
3.2.1 Partnerships, Collaborations and Agreements
3.2.2 Product Launches and Product Expansions
3.2.3 Geographical Expansions
3.2.4 Mergers & Acquisitions
3.3 Top Winning Strategies
3.3.1 Key Leading Strategies: Percentage Distribution (2016-2020)
3.3.2 Key Strategic Move: (Product Launches and Product Expansions : 2021-Jan - 2016-Feb) Leading Players
4. Global Digital Signal Processor Market by Core Type
4.1 Global Multi Core Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
4.2 Global Single Core Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
5. Global Digital Signal Processor Market by Type
5.1 Global DSP Multiprocessors on a die Market by Region
5.2 Global 32-bit Floating Point Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
5.3 Global 16-bit Fixed Point Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
6. Global Digital Signal Processor Market by End User
6.1 Global Consumer Electronics Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
6.2 Global Aerospace & Defense Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
6.3 Global Automotive Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
6.4 Global Manufacturing Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
6.5 Global Healthcare Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
6.6 Global Others Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
7. Global Digital Signal Processor Market by Region
7.1 North America Digital Signal Processor Market
7.2 Europe Digital Signal Processor Market
7.3 Asia Pacific Digital Signal Processor Market
7.4 LAMEA Digital Signal Processor Market
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/66px8b