DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Infusion Pump Market by Product (Accessories (Dedicated, Non-dedicated), Devices (Volumetric, Insulin, Syringe, Ambulatory)), Type (Traditional, Specialty), Application (Cancer, Diabetes), & End User (Hospital, Home Care, ASCs) - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global infusion pumps market is projected to reach USD 18.9 billion by 2025 from USD 13.5 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
The increasing incidence of chronic diseases along with the rapid growth of the geriatric population, rising demand for ambulatory infusion pumps, and the growing volume of surgical procedures performed across the globe are some of the key factors driving the growth of the infusion pumps market.
In 2019, the chemotherapy/oncology segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
On the basis of application, the chemotherapy/oncology segment accounted for the largest share of the infusion pumps market in 2019. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the growing incidence of cancer, increasing availability of ambulatory infusion pumps for chemotherapy, and the introduction of technologically advanced products in the market.
In 2019, the hospitals' segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
On the basis of end-users, the hospitals' segment accounted for the largest share of the infusion pumps market in 2019. The large share of this segment is attributed to the strong financial capabilities of hospitals for purchasing high-priced infusion devices, the large patient pool treated at hospitals, and the availability of trained professionals to operate infusion pumps.
APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
The APAC market is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors such as the rising geriatric population, growing incidence of chronic diseases, increased accessibility to advanced healthcare facilities, rising healthcare spending, rapidly improving health insurance sector, growing demand for advanced technologies, and the expansion of private-sector hospitals to rural areas is fueling the demand for infusion pumps in the APAC region.
- Rising Demand For Ambulatory Infusion Pumps In Home Care Settings
- Increasing Incidence Of Chronic Diseases Along With The Rapid Growth Of The Geriatric Population
- Growing Number Of Surgical Procedures Performed
- Product Recalls
- Stringent Regulatory Requirements For New Products
- Increasing Adoption Of Refurbished And Rental Infusion Pumps
- Emerging Markets
- Growing Adoption Of Specialty Infusion Systems
- Increasing Incidence Of Medication Errors And Lack Of Wireless Connectivity In Most Hospitals
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- B. Braun Melsungen Ag
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Smiths Medical (A Division Of Smiths Group Plc)
- Medtronic Plc
- Moog Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Avanos Medical, Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Insulet Corporation
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Jms Co., Ltd.
- Roche Diagnostics (A Division Of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Zyno Medical
- Teleflex, Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Micrel Medical Devices S.A.
- Ypsomed Holding Ag
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fkegn1.