DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ground Defense System Market: Focus on Operation (Manned, Unmanned), Vehicle Type (Combat, Support), System & Application - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides detailed market information for segmentation such as operation type, vehicle, system, application, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the Ground Defense System in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry that is analyzed.
The Ground Defense System Market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Why should an investor consider venturing into the ground defense system market, and what are the future growth opportunities?
- For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the ground defense system market?
- Which product and technology segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the ground defense system market during 2018-2024 and how is their growth pattern across different regions and countries?
- Which are the key application areas in the ground defense system market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of demand for ground defense systems are expected to witness high demand growth from 2018-2024?
The Global Ground Defense System Market is expected to show healthy growth. The ground defense system market is anticipated to grow at a robust CAGR of 6.27% based on capacity during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. The demand for ground defense systems has seen a substantial growth recovery. Military modernization and weapon upgradation program are enabling the demand for ground defense systems. Development in the field of autonomous vehicles and industry 4.0 revolution will upscale the production capacity and efficiency of the ground defense system industry.
- BAE Systems
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Denel Land Systems
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Hanwha Defense
- Harris Corporation
- INKAS Armored Vehicles Manufacturing
- International Armored Group
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann Gmbh & Co.
- Leonardo S.p.A
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Milrem Robotics.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Navistar Defense
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Growing Defense Budgets for Modernization and Expansion Programs
1.1.2 Increasing Demand of Multi-Role Armored Vehicles
1.1.3 Increasing Investment for Robotics Technologies in Unmanned Ground Vehicles
1.1.4 Growing Demand for Autonomous System in Major Roles of Defense Industry
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 Limited Production Capability Resulting in Huge Order Backlog
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Modernization Plan of Defense Forces Across the Countries such as U.S., U.K, China, India, and Russia
1.3.2 Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicles (OMFVs) & Next-Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) Technology Development Program by the U.S Army
1.3.3 Industry 4.0 and Increasing Demand for Modernized Manned and Unmanned Vehicles
1.3.4 Advent of Electric Engines in Ground Defense Vehicles
2 Competitive Insights
2.1 Key Strategies and Developments
2.2 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Overview
3.2 Major Ongoing Defense Programs: 2017-2019
3.3 Product Mapping with Respective Vehicles & Applications
3.4 Supply Chain Analysis
3.5 Export-Import Analysis of Military Tanks and Armored Vehicles: 2018
3.6 Patent Analysis
4 Global Ground Defense System Market, 2019-2024
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
4.2 Market Overview
5 Global Ground Defense System Market (by Operation), 2019-2024
6 Global Ground Defense System Market (by Vehicle Type), 2019-2024
6.1 Market Overview
6.1.1 Combat Vehicle
6.1.2 Support Vehicle
7 Global Ground Defense System Market (by System), 2019-2024
7.1 Market Overview
7.1.2 Drive System
7.1.3 Navigation System
7.1.4 Communication System
7.1.5 Ammunition Handling System
7.1.6 Fire Control System
7.1.7 Observation & Display System
7.1.8 Command & Control System
8 Global Ground Defense System Market (by Application), 2019-2024
8.1 Market Overview
8.1.2 Logistics & Transportation
8.1.3 Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD)
8.1.4 Mine Clearance
8.1.6 Search & Rescue
8.1.7 Engineering Support
8.1.8 Recovery Support
9 Global Ground Defense System Market (by Region)
9.1 Market Overview
9.2 North America
10 Company Profiles
11 Research Scope and Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/asdayg