DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market - Analysis By Material Type (Polymeric, Ceramic), Application Type, By Region, By Country (2020 Edition): Market Insight, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market was valued at USD 5315.56 million in the year 2019. The market is driven by factors such as rapidly growing dairy industry, regulations for water safety & filtration, efficiencies offered by membrane filtration technology, and rising demand for premium products. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing Ultrafiltration membrane market, owing to increasing usage of membrane filtration in water processing plants for purification and in the dairy and food industries for pasteurization, sterilization, and concentration processes.
Among the material segment in the Ultrafiltration Membrane market, Polymeric membrane holds the majority share, owing to their growing application among several end users and their lesser price. Although inorganic membranes, ceramics are more expensive than organic polymeric membranes but they possess advantage over polymers like temperature stability, resistance towards solvents, well-defined stable pore structure, and the possibility for sterilization, due to which they are growing with faster rate.
The use of membrane technologies in the food and beverage industry gives advantages such as food safety, ease of cleaning and sterilization, and environmental friendliness. They allow for a simplification of the process flow sheets avoiding steps that are more complex or cause of chemical stress for the products.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Ultrafiltration Membrane Market by Material Type (Polymeric and Ceramic)
- The report assesses the Ultrafiltration Membrane market by Application (Wastewater Treatment, Food & Beverage, Biopharmaceuticals, Others).
- The Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA) and By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, U.K, China, Japan, India).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, material Type and application type. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Ultrafiltration Membrane: Product Overview
4. Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: Sizing and Forecast
5. Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Segmentation, By Material type (Value)
5.1 Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: Segment Analysis
5.2 Competitive Scenario of Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: By Material Type (2019 & 2025)
5.3 By Polymeric- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.4 By Ceramic- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6. Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Segmentation, By Application type (Value)
6.1 Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: Segment Analysis
6.2 Competitive Scenario of Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: By Application Type (2019 & 2025)
6.3 By wastewater Treatment- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.4 By Food & Beverage Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.5 By Biopharmaceuticals Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.6 By Others Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7. Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: Regional Analysis
8. Americas Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: An Analysis
9. Europe Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: An Analysis
10. APAC Ultrafiltration Membrane Market: An Analysis
11. Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Drivers
11.2 Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Restraints
11.3 Global Ultrafiltration Membrane Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
12.1 Market Attractiveness
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Profiles
14.1 Koch Membrane Systems
14.3 Hyflux Ltd.
14.4 Nitto Denko Corporation
14.5 Toray Industries
14.6 Asahi Kasei Corporation
14.7 Synder Filtration
14.9 Citic Envirotech
14.10 Applied Membranes Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2k2pjt