DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agricultural Inoculants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global agricultural inoculants market is currently witnessing a healthy growth. Looking forward, the market to expand at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-2025.
The growing agriculture industry, along with the increasing adoption of organic farming practices, represent as the key factors driving the market growth.
Owing to the growing concerns for agricultural sustainability, soil health and environmental safety, agricultural inoculants are rapidly being used along with organic manure to improve soil fertility and plant health. Furthermore, increasing consumer awareness regarding adverse effects of chemically synthesized fertilizers and pesticides is also providing a boost to the market growth.
The artificial additives are known to cause microbial imbalance, soil pollution and reduce the levels of biocontrol agents in the soil. As a result, there is a growing preference for agricultural inoculants that provide natural protection to the plants and soil. Additionally, the rising demand for food as a result of the increasing population, coupled with the limited availability of cultivable land, is another factor favoring the market growth. Agricultural inoculants aid in increasing crop yield, thus meeting the steadily rising food demand across the globe.
Other factors, including various innovations in the field of agricultural sciences and the implementation of favorable government policies, are projected to drive the market further.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Advanced Biological Marketing Inc., BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Bayer Crop Science, Brettyoung, Novozymes A/S, Verdesian Life Sciences LLC, XiteBio Technologies Inc., Precision Laboratories LLC, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global agricultural inoculants market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the microbes?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode of application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the crop type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the global agricultural inoculants market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Agricultural Inoculants Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Plant Growth Promoting Microorganisms
6.2 Bio-Control Agents
6.3 Plant-Resistant Stimulants
7 Market Breakup by Microbes
8 Market Breakup by Mode of Application
8.1 Seed Inoculation
8.2 Soil Inoculation
9 Market Breakup by Form
10 Market Breakup by Crop Type
10.1 Cereals & Grains
10.2 Oilseeds & Pulses
10.3 Fruits & Vegetables
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 North America
11.2 Asia Pacific
11.4 Latin America
11.5 Middle East and Africa
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Competition
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Indicators
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Advanced Biological Marketing Inc.
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Company
- Bayer Crop Science
- Novozymes A/S
- Verdesian Life Sciences LLC
- XiteBio Technologies Inc.
- Precision Laboratories LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d5azip