DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global RNA Sequencing Market: Focus on Product, Technology, Workflow, End User, Application, Region, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The RNA sequencing industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.21% during the forecast period, 2019-2028.
The RNA sequencing market generated $1,064.6 million in revenue in 2019, in terms of value. The RNA sequencing market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market, such as an increase in adoption of personalized medicine, increased utility in patient stratification and therapeutic response research, and significant external funding for executing research and development.
However, the expected implementation of patient protection and affordable care act in the U.S., existing lawsuits, and lack of approval with uncertain reimbursement and regulatory policies, among others, are restraining market growth.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the global RNA sequencing market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global RNA sequencing market?
- What are the key development strategies which are incorporated by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for RNA sequencing?
- What are the key patents obtained by the companies for various technologies in the global RNA sequencing market?
- How each segment of the market is anticipated to grow during the forecast period 2019 to 2028 and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global RNA sequencing market? What is the anticipated market dominance for each of these leading players?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the challenges in the global RNA sequencing market currently?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
2 Market Scope
3 Research Methodology
4 RNA Sequencing: Overview
4.1 Current State of RNA Sequencing
4.2 Market Footprint and Future Potential
4.3 Technology Assessment
4.4 Commercialized Platforms and Applications
5 Industry Analysis
5.1 Legal and Regulatory Framework
5.2 Patent Landscape
5.3 Comparison of RNA Sequencing Costs
5.4 Publication Statistics
6 Global RNA Sequencing Market: Market Dynamics
6.2 Impact Analysis of Market Dynamics
6.3 Market Drivers
6.3.1 Increase in Adoption of Personalized Medicine due to Decrease in Cost of Sequencing
6.3.2 Increased Utility in Predictive Biomarkers and Therapeutic Response Research
6.3.3 Significant External Funding for Executing Research and Development
6.4 Market Restraints
6.4.1 Expected Implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act in the U.S
6.4.2 Existing Lawsuits
6.4.3 High Capital Requirement Hampering the Expansion of Global Reach
6.5 Market Opportunities
6.5.1 Development of Portable and Cost-Efficient Technologies
6.5.2 Hybridization of Technologies
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Key Strategies and Developments
7.1.1 Product Launch and Upgradations
7.1.2 Synergistic Activities
7.1.3 Funding and Expansions
7.1.4 Mergers and Acquisitions
7.1.5 Product Approvals
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Growth Share Analysis (by Companies), 2018
8 Global RNA Sequencing Market (by Product Type)
8.3 Reagents and Kits
9 Global RNA Sequencing Market (by Technology), 2018-2028
9.2 Single Molecule Based Sequencing
9.3 Sequence by Synthesis Technology
9.4 Nanopore Sequencing Technology
9.5 Ion Torrent Semiconductor Sequencing
10 Global RNA Sequencing Market (by Workflow), 2018-2028
10.2 Sample Isolation and Extraction
10.3 Sample Enrichment
10.4 Library Preparation
10.6 Data Analysis and Management
11 Global RNA Sequencing Market (by End User), 2018-2028
11.3 Diagnostic Centers
11.4 Life-sciences and Biotechnology Companies
11.5 Research and Academia
12 Global RNA Sequencing Market (by Application), 2018-2028
12.2.1 Market Size and Future Potential
12.3 Drug Discovery
12.3.1 Market Size and Future Potential
12.4 Translational Medicine
12.4.1 Market Size and Future Potential
13 Global RNA Sequencing Market, by Region
13.2 North America
13.5 Latin America
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
14.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
14.5 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
14.6 Fluidigm Corporation
14.7 Illumina, Inc.
14.8 Lexogen GmbH
14.9 Oxford Nanopore Technologies
14.10 Pacific Biosciences
14.11 Dolomite Bio
14.12 Merck KGaA
14.13 Becton, Dickinson and Company
14.14 Takara Bio Inc.
14.15 QIAGEN N.V.
14.16 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z6jq3r