DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Contract Logistics 2020: Covid-19 Impact Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the most up to date analysis of the impact of Covid-19 on the global contract logistics market and how contract logistics providers are responding to the crisis. The report also assesses how the crisis will change the future of contract logistics, and if particular segments will be impacted more so than others.
This report contains:
- Global contract logistics market sizing for 2019, 2020 projections and 2024 5-year forecast
- Projections of the global impact of Covid-19 on market size & growth prospects for 12 largest contract logistics markets under varying severity scenarios
- An assessment of how the operations of major contract logistics providers have been impacted by Covid-19
- In depth analysis of the effects of Covid-19 on contract logistics growth in different vertical sectors including: automotive, healthcare/ pharmaceutical, high tech and retail
- Short term growth projections for the contract logistics market by vertical sector
- The global contract logistics market grew by 3.5% in 2019. It's projected that the impact of COVID-19 has already removed the possibility of a repeat performance in 2020.
- For 2020, a rapid and effective global response to the COVID-19 crisis could mean global contract logistics market expansion of 2.0%
- There are significant downside risks. In a worst case scenario, the publisher projects a global contract logistics market contraction of -10.2%
- 12 individual contract logistics market 2020 growth projections reveal significant degrees of downside risk, highlighting the potential cliff-edge many face if they fail to control COVID-19.
- Not all contract logistics-intensive sectors and sub-sectors are seeing negative impacts
Key Questions the report asks and answers:
- Which sector and segments will suffer the most from the crisis? Will they be changed forever?
- How will Covid-19 impact projected contract logistics growth in 2020?
- How is the contract logistics market expected to grow in the longer term to 2024?
- How will different vertical sectors perform through the crisis? Will the short team peaks seen by some sectors like consumer electronics and grocery last?
How will major contract logistics providers recover and what strategies will they employ to overcome the challenges they face operationally, strategically and financially?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Contract Logistics Market Sizing Analysis
1.1.1 Global 2019
1.1.2 Recovery in growth sluggish into 2020
1.1.3 Global 2024
1.2 Asia Pacific
1.4 Middle East and North Africa
1.5 North America
1.6 Russia, Caucasus and Central Asia
1.7 South America
1.8 Sub-Saharan Africa
2. Vertical Sector Reactions to Coronavirus
2.3 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
2.4 High Tech - JMB piece
3. Contract Logistics Provider Operations Overview
3.1 Financial Impacts
3.3.1 Labour Relations
3.4 Individual Provider Responses
3.4.2 DB Schenker
3.4.3 DHL Supply Chain
3.4.4 DSV Panalpina
- Aston Martin
- DB Schenker
- DHL Supply Chain
- DSV Panalpina
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Volkswagen (VW)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1n4qcg