The "Cigarettes in Hong Kong 2020" analytical report provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Hong Kong. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Hong Kong has traditionally been a major trading center for cigarettes, boasting a substantial import-re-exports business. However, the domestic cigarette market is now quite small, with duty paid sales generally declining in recent years to a level of 3.1billion pieces in 2019.
- Smoking prevelance has been in decline in Hong Kong since the 1980s.
- Hong Kong is a major hub for imports and re-exports, mainly coming from China.
- Consumption of cigarettes is forecast to decline year on year, through to 2030.
Reasons to Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes prime intelligence for marketers.
Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers & Brands
5. Taxation & Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production &Trade
8. Operating constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects & Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
- Nanyang Brothers Tobacco Co
- Hongta International Tobacco Co
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nodgxi
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.