DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2020 Labor & Employment Attorney Hourly Rate Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is the most comprehensive and detailed competitive intelligence and legal pricing tool available because the Report details average hourly rates by individual law firms as opposed to aggregate groupings of law firms with disparate pricing structures as is found in surveys, peer services and e-billing reports.
The report analyzes and presents hourly rates for 2015 - 2020 by:
Section 1: Firm Revenue Groups (AMLAW 10, 50, 100, 101-200, 200 and Non-AMLAW) by Position for overall hourly rates and then further separated by key practice areas such as ADA, ERISA, Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, General Labor & Employment, Railway Labor Law and Wage and Hour Law
Section 2: Individual Firm with the same level of detail as above (overall hourly rates and then key practice areas)
Of all major practice areas for large law firms, Labor & Employment is in highest demand due to COVID19 because of the significant changes to paid leave of all types, economic damages, benefits and early withdrawal of retirement funds.
In the Attorney Hourly Rates Database, all hourly rates, hours and fees for each individual attorney are cited as to the source. For example, the citation for a court filing includes: case name, case number, court, case filing date, filing number, filing description, attorney and support staff listed by full name, client name, hourly rate of each timekeeper, hours billed, total hours and the time period in which the work was performed. As mentioned, further secondary research is required to confirm experience levels (graduation and bar licensure years), bar state (in the United States) or bar country (outside of the United States), practice area(s) and primary industry of the client.
In order to provide this detailed level of clarity and transparency, the author researches 1) public records in US State Courts, US Supreme Court, US Federal Courts - District, Appellate, Federal Circuit and Bankruptcy 2) publicly available budgets from municipalities, districts (school, water, environmental and others), counties and states where attorneys were hired to perform legal work for the public entity 3) registrations such SEC records and other publicly disclosed documents and 4) government affairs fees.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overall Rates by AMLAW Group
1.1 General Labor & Employment Rates by AMLAW Group
1.2 Americans With Disabilities Act Rates by AMLAW Group
1.3 Employees Retirement Income Security Act Rates by AMLAW Group
1.4 Fair Labor Standards Act Rates by AMLAW Group
1.5 Family Medical Leave Act Rates by AMLAW Group
1.6 Railway Labor Law Rates by AMLAW Group
1.7 Wage and Hour Law Rates by AMLAW Group
2. General Labor & Employment Rates by Firm
2.1 Americans With Disabilities Act Rates by Firm
2.2 Employees Retirement Income Security Act Rates by Firm
2.3 Fair Labor Standards Act Rates by Firm
2.4 Family Medical Leave Act Rates by Firm
2.5 Railway Labor Law Rates by Firm
2.6 General Wage Rates by Firm
- A&L Goodbody
- Aaronson, Dickerson, Cohn & Lanzone
- Adams and Reese LLP
- Adler Pollock & Sheehan PC
- Adsuar Muniz Goyco Seda & Perez-Ochoa, PSC
- Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- Akerman LLP
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Aleshire & Wynder, LLP
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Archer & Greiner, P.C.
- Arent Fox LLP
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Ashurst LLP
- Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Audet & Partners, LLP
- Bailey & Glasser LLP
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Baker Botts LLP
- Baker McKenzie
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Balch & Bingham LLP
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Becker LLC
- Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP
- Berger & Montague, P.C.
- Berger Singerman LLP
- Bernstein, Shur, Sawyer & Nelson, P.A.
- Bertrand, Fox, Elliot, Osman & Wenzel, A Professional Corporation
- Best Best & Krieger LLP
- Birch Horton Bittner & Cherot
- Blank Rome LLP
- Bodman PLC
- BoltNagi PC
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Bowles Rice LLP
- Bracewell LLP
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Briggs and Morgan PA
- Brooks, Pierce, McLendon, Humphrey & Leonard, L.L.P.
- Brown Law Group
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Brutzkus Gubner Rozansky Seror Weber LLP
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Burke, Williams & Sorensen, LLP
- Burns & Levinson LLP
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Butler Snow LLP
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Call & Jensen
- Cantey Hanger LLP
- Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Carruthers & Roth, PA
- Casillas Santiago Torres Law LLC
- Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
- Charles W. Johnston, P.C.
- Clark Hill Strasburger
- Clark Partington Hart Larry Bond & Stackhouse, P.A.
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cole Schotz P.C.
- Collins Collins Muir & Stewart LLP
- Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP
- Continental Interpreting Services, Inc.
- Cooley LLP
- Cornelius & Collins, LLP
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Cozen O'Connor
- Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore, LLP
- Crowell & Moring LLP
- Culley Marks Tanenbaum & Pezzulo LLP
- Dannis Woliver Kelley
- Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Dechert LLP
And Many Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqpe4y
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.