DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transfer Switches - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Transfer Switches market worldwide is projected to grow by US$684.5 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 7.1%. Automatic, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.5 Billion by the year 2025, Automatic will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$21.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$18.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Automatic will reach a market size of US$46.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$187 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- ABB Ltd.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Cummins, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- GE Power
- Kohler Power Systems
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Socomec, Inc.
- Vertiv Group Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Transfer Switches - A Prelude
- Classification of Transfer Switches Based on Switch Type
- Classification of Transfer Switches Based on Transition Mode
- Classification of Transfer Switches Based on Ampere Rating
- Major Application Areas for Transfer Switches
- Transfer Switches: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS): Largest and Fastest Growing Product Type
- Manual Transfer Switches Remain in Contention
- Exhibiting Fastest Growth, Developing Regions Set to Emerge as Dominant Consumers
- Economic Scenario and Its Impact on Transfer Switches Market
- Industrial Sector: Major Consumer
- Competitive Scenario
- Transfer Switches: A Fragmented Marketplace
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Demand for Continuous Power Supply Worldwide Fuels Demand for Transfer Switches
- Rising Investments on Smart Grids Accelerates Market Adoption
- Novel Opportunities Identified in Renewable Energy Sector
- Rising Number of Weather-related Power Outages Drive Demand
- Urban Sprawl Aids Market Expansion
- Growth in the Construction Industry to Drive the Market for Transfer Switches
- Steady Momentum in World Mining Industry Favors Market Growth
- World Mining Industry by Material Category: A Snapshot
- Transfer Switches Seek to Solidify Role in Data Center Electrical Infrastructure
- A Review of Select New and Upcoming Mega Data Center Projects
- Transfer Switches Gain Relevance in Airport Electrical Infrastructure
- Robust Opportunities for Transfer Switch in Portable Generator Applications
- Disaster Response Sector Relies on Power Generators for Ensuring Power Supply during Outages
- Standby System Requirements Widen Use Case of Transfer Switches
- Transfer Switches in Oil & Gas Industry: Essential to Prevent Downtime
- Lack of Power Infrastructure in Developing Regions Drives the Demand for Transfer Switches
- Aging Infrastructure in Developed Economies Spur Demand
- Technology Innovations & Developments Continue to Widen Addressable Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gu0e1h