DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Scanners - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 3D Scanners market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.4%.
Laser, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3 Billion by the year 2025, Laser will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 7.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$244.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$156.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Laser will reach a market size of US$268.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$252.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Arctec 3D
- Carl-Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC
- Creaform, Inc.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- GOM GmbH
- Hexagon AB
- Maptek Pty Ltd.
- NextEngine Inc.
- Nikon Metrology N.V.
- Optical Gaging Products
- Perceptron Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3D Scanning
- Types of 3D Scanners
- 3D Scanners by Range
- End-Use Applications of 3D Scanners
- 3D Scanner: A Technology to Collect Data about Real-World Objects or Environment for Creating Digital 3D Models
- 3D Scanners: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Recent Market Activity
- Growing Use of 3D Scanning Technology for Expanding Range of Applications Bodes Well for 3D Scanners Market
- Fixed CMM-based 3D Scanners: Major Product Segment
- Automotive Sector: Major Application Market for 3D Scanners
- Select Applications Areas of 3D Scanners in Key Industries
- While Developed Regions Represent Major Revenue Contributors, Developing Regions Emerge as Hot Spots for Future Growth
- Economic Scenario and Its Impact on 3D Scanners Market
- Competitive Landscape
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- With 3D Printing Market Recording Robust Gains, Tremendous Growth Potential in Store for 3D Scanners Market
- 3D Scanning Technology Gains Prominence for Inspection & Quality Control Applications in Varied Sectors
- 3D Scanners Emerge as a Transformative Technology for Reverse Engineering
- Software, New Applications and Advent of Metal & Ceramic 3D Printers: Among the Key Trends to Influence 3D Scanners Market
- 3D Scanners, the Next Big Leap in Manufacturing as Companies Prepare for an Era of Rapid Innovation & Zero Error Production
- 3D Scanners in Forensics: A Big Step Forward in Bringing Criminals to Justice
- 3D Scanners in Supply Chain: Playing a Vital Role in Improving Speed, Accuracy and Productivity
- A Glance at Select End-Use Sectors
- Healthcare Industry
- 3D Scanners in Medicine: Tremendous Growth Potential
- 3D Scanning Reduces Medical Costs and Saves Time
- 3D Body Scanning: Capturing Human Body Details
- A Review of Popular 3D Body Scanners
- Growing Prominence of 3D Technology in Medical Applications
- MRI 3D Imaging Market Poised for Growth
- 3D Ultrasound Market on Strong Growth Path
- Aerospace and Defense Industry
- 3D Laser Scanner Finds Use in Aerospace Investment Castings
- High Growth Opportunities in Aerospace & Defense Sector
- Automobile Industry
- Architecture and Construction Industry
- Rising Importance of 3D Scanners in Protecting and Preserving World's Cultural and Historical Heritages
- Art Market Turns to 3D Scanning Technology to Prevent Forgeries and Improve Marketplace Transparency
- 3D Laser Scanning Supports Europe's Cultural Heritage
- 3D Scanners: Improving Efficiency of Power Generation Industry
- Detecting Pipe Problems with 3D Scanners in Nuclear Power Plants
- Education Sector Transforms with Growing Use of 3D Scanning Technology
- Technology Advancements in 3D Scanning Space Boost Market Growth
- Fraunhofer IGD Unveils 3D Scanning System for Real-Time Autonomous Scanning of Objects
- New Zealand Scientists Develop MARS Spectral X-Ray Scanner for Scanning Humans
- Lantos Technologies Unveils 3D Ear Scanning System
- 3D Scanning Tech Helps Create Safer Football Helmets
- Select Popular 3D Scanners: A Review
- An Overview of Select Low-Cost 3D Scanners
- A Glance at Select Popular Portable 3D Scanners
- Popular 3D Scanner Apps for Android and iOS
- Copyright Infringement: A Potential Issue Facing 3D Scanning Market
- Intelligence Property Issues
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled : 59 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 65)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ywgaz